Prado Museum Timed Entry Tickets
Visit the largest and most important museum in all of Spain - the famed Museo Nacional del Prado, or the Prado Museum.
- Enjoy timed entry to the largest collection of Spanish art housed at the Prado Museum.
- Get the chance to view over 20,000 works of art made by artists ranging from the Renaissance period all the way to Picasso's era.
- Admire art by Bosch, Titian, El Greco, Rubens, Velázquez and Goya.
- Marvel at the most famous piece in the museum, Las Meninas by Velázquez.
- Choose between two options: access to the exhibitions (which includes entry to the permanent collections), or access to only the permanent collections.
- Admission Tickets to the Prado Museum
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or refunded.
why you shouldn't miss this
The Prado Museum is a landmark of huge national and global importance. Occupying a 18th-century Neo-classical building, the Prado Museum is home to over 20,000 works of art that include around 7,500 paintings, 8,000 drawings, 4,800 prints, and 1,000 sculptures and other works of art and historical documents. Some of the greats whose works adorn the Prado walls are Francisco Goya, El Greco, Diego Velazquez, Hieronymus Bosch, Peter Paul Rubens and Titian.
On the day you would like to visit the museum, carry a printed copy of the ticket and head to the museum. Bypass the arduous ticketing queue and, after a brief security check, you are free to roam Prado's galleries.
The exhibits on display at the Prado Museum are spread over three levels - basement, first and second. You can explore the museum's galleries for as long as you like. Some of the most important and popular artworks that you must not miss are "Las Meninas", "Crucifixion" and "The Tapestry Weavers" by Diego Velazquez; Goya's "Maja" series; "The Cardinal" by Raphael; the crown jewels; "Emperor Carlos V on Horseback" by Titian; "David Victorious over Goliath" by Caravaggio and many more.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Entrance to Exhibitions
- Entrance to Permanent Collections
Some sections of the museum are sometimes subject to last-minute closures at the authorities' discretion.
- Mon to Sat from 10am to 8pm
- Sun and holidays from 10am to 7pm
- Mon to Sat from 6pm to 8pm
- Sun and holidays from 5pm to 7pm
- Access to the Museum is free up to 45 minutes before closing.
- Children aged 12 and under, differently-abled people and students aged 25 and under can go for free. Senior citizens aged 65 and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- A valid certificate or photo ID will be required for visitors benefiting from a discounted ticket.
- Please note that differently-abled people will have to carry a valid certificate proving 33% disability or more.
- Please display this mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Note that people with disabilities will have to carry a valid certificate proving 33% disability or more
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at either the Jerónimos Entrance or the Goya Entrance at Prado Museum
- Both entrances are on Felipe IV Street
- Prado Museum address: Calle de Ruiz de Alarcón, 23, 28014 Madrid, Spain
The closest metro station to the Prado Museum is the Atocha station (Blue Line L1) or Banco de Espana station (Red Line L2)
Lines 9, 10, 14, 19, 27, 34, 37 and 45.