Madame Tussauds Singapore Tickets
Skip the line and move straight to stardom or get a blast from the past as you meet athletes, movie stars, and singers at the Madame Tussauds Museum.
- “Meet” and interact with global icons and your favorite celebrities, movie stars, musicians, athletes, and historic figures including Leonardo DiCaprio, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Stefanie Sun, Cristiano Ronaldo, Serena Williams, and Queen Elizabeth II amongst others.
- Take selfies in front of hanoks and blooming cherry blossom trees at the brand new K-Wave zone and pose with your favorite Korean stars including Oppa Kim Woo Bin, Bae Suzy, and Song Seung-Heon.
- ‘Spirit of Singapore’, Madame Tussauds’ first-ever boat ride now gives you the chance to travel through a fantasy, tropical garden, onto the F1 Singapore night race track, and finally Changi International Airport.
- Trace Singapore’s extraordinary history and meet the everyday people and pioneers that have made this nation the 21st-century powerhouse it is. Experience ‘Images of Singapore LIVE’, a thirty-minute interactive, actor lead journey.
- Skip the line access to Madame Tussauds Singapore.
- Entry to the Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride.
- Full Experience
- Ultimate Film Star Experience (Optional)
- Ultimate Film Star Experience (2 + 1 Free) (Optional)
- Marvel 4D (Optional)
- Marvel 4D (2 + 1 Free) (Optional)
- VR Experience (Optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Madame Tussauds first opened its doors 200 years ago, and has since been flocked by millions of people and continues to remain as popular around the world as it first was. With your tickets, begin your journey at Images of Singapore LIVE by uncovering this extraordinary nation’s story, from a humble fishing village to the 21st-century powerhouse it is today, told through a unique mix of live actors and special effects.
Next, embark on a journey on the water aboard the 'Spirit of Singapore’ and join a celebration of everything unique about Singapore. Watch Singapore’s native plants come alive to the tune of a calming bird song, as the sweet smell of lilies, jasmine, and giant palms wafts through the air. From the peace and serenity of the tropical jungle, you will be whisked away into the amazing F1 Singapore night race, and experience true thrill surrounded by the noise of passing Grand Prix cars. Finally, be drawn toward the Singapore flyer, as a Singapore Airlines A380 thunders by, on its way to Changi International Airport.
Your day finally culminates in the world of Madame Tussauds where your favorite global celebrities await your arrival. Meet, interact with and snap some selfies with rock stars, historic icons, athletes, film and TV A-listers, and musicians as you take a trip back to history and straight to stardom. Don't miss out on exploring the brand new K-Wave Zone, where you can pose in front of hanoks and blooming cherry blossom trees. Take photos with favorite Korean stars including Oppa Kim Woo Bin, Bae Suzy, and Song Seung-Heon, without having to travel to Korea!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Full Experience + Ultimate Film Star Experience
- Full Experience + Ultimate Film Star Experience + Marvel 4D + Digi Pass
- Full Experience + Ultimate Film Star Experience + Marvel 4D + Digi pass + VR
- 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM (last entry 6:00 PM)
- Closed on Tuesday and Wednesday
- The Museum is located at 40 Imbiah Road, Sentosa Island.
- Get there by boarding the Sentosa Express.
- Please note that all guests visiting from 24 April 2021 onwards are required to prebook a date/time before booking a ticket. Click here.
- Entry to the Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride will not be operating on weekdays for the whole month of April and May 2021 due to maintenance.
- The admission ticket is valid for one-time use only.
- Food and beverages are not permitted within the attractions.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.4 meters must be accompanied by an adult during the rides.
- All attractions are wheelchair-accessible. However, the Spirit of Singapore boat ride cannot accommodate wheelchairs.
- Baby prams are not allowed in the attraction and must be left at the drop-off point.
- Prebook a date/time before booking your ticket. Click here.
- Your tickets will be sent to your email shortly. No need to print.
- Please display the tickets on your phone at the Madame Tussauds Ticketing Counter. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- Redeem your tickets at Madame Tussaud's Ticketing Counter.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Madame Tussauds, 40 Imbiah Road, Singapore.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.