Shedding A Skin
Watch Amanda Wilkins steal a one-woman show with Shedding a Skin, returning to London after a sell-out run in Spring 2021.
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled or refunded.
why watch shedding a skin
A tale for our time, Shedding a Skin is all about discovering kindness where you least expect it. Set out on a journey with Myah, a young woman navigating through joy, healing, protest, and intergenerational friendships. A story of finding one's place in the world, it explores making a connection with what our elders can teach us, new skin honoring old skin.
The Verity Bargate award-winner play is written and performed by Amanda Wilkin and directed by Elayce Ismail. After a sell-out run in Spring 2021, the show is set for a stunning return for 3 weeks only at London's Soho Theatre.
Play Enthusiasts | Amanda Wilkin Fans
“- A warm, funny, wondrous weepie.” – The Guardian
“- Shedding a Skin must be one of the most joyous pieces of writing that has ever graced this stage in Soho.” – WhatsOnStage
know before you go
Duration: 1hr 30mins (no interval)
No. of Shows a Week: ~8
Opening Date: 2 Mar 2022
Closing Date: 26 Mar 2022
Theatre Name: Soho Theatre
Theatre Facilities: Accessible performances, In-theatre bar
Dress Code: Smart casual
Cast and Creatives
Writer and Performer
Sound Designer and Composer
- Keep in mind, the theater is air-conditioned throughout the year and can get a bit chilly. Bring along a light jacket if needed.
- All performances of Shedding a Skin will be relaxed and inclusive.
- There will be a Socially Distanced performance on Monday 14 March at 7.30pm, an Audio Described performance by Miranda Yates on Monday 21 March at 7.30pm, a BSL Interpreted performance by Jacqui Beckford on Tuesday 22 March at 7.30pm , and a Captioned performance by Alex Romeo on Wednesday 23 March at 7:30pm.
- The ticket can be presented digitally at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- Please note most of the theatres do not allow entry post the show start time and we recommend you to reach the venue 10-15 minutes early.