Lisbon: Food and Wine Walking Tour
Take a walking tour of Lisbon streets with an English-speaking guide and explore more about the city's history and culture while tasting exquisite Portuguese cuisine and traditional wine.
- Get ready to discover Portuguese cuisine's intriguing combination of Mediterranean traditions and exotic influences from around the world on this 3-hour tour.
- What better way to start the tour than coffee? Head to the 18th-century Café Nicola, one of Lisbon’s most literary cafes.
- As you explore the nightlife full of nightclubs, bars, and restaurants, try the famous Portuguese Codfish Cake with a glass of refreshing Green Wine.
- Drool over the delicious products on display at an old gourmet shop and learn all about their secrets of making sausages, hams, and cheeses.
- Sip Ginjinha, a cherry liqueur, and taste several traditional food items and drinks, including Portuguese wine, for an authentic local experience.
- Get a glimpse into Portugal's culinary traditions' history, and culture with an English-speaking guide.
- Learn how to order draft beer in Portuguese while enjoying the most beloved Lisbon snack, known throughout the country as Bifana.
- Enjoy traditional Portuguese snacks and wine, passing by local shops, taverns, and venues of Lisbon on this intimate tour.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Codfish Cake and Green wine
- Food tasting (Bifana, Marmalade, Bread, Chouriço, and cheese)
- Wine tasting (Port wine, Ginja liquor, and Red wine)
- Draft beer
- Wine tasting alternatives (in some stops)
- Guided visit inside the venues
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get Ready To Taste Traditional Food and Wine
A 3-hour tour of Lisbon's traditional eateries lets you experience the flavors of Portuguese food. With the help of a culinary guide, learn about wine, petiscos, food, and fado while walking around Lisbon. Discover Lisbon's traditional places for Portuguese cuisine. You'll learn all the insider tips about traditional culture and food.
What to Expect On Your Walking Tour
Hope you’re hungry cause this tour is all about food and wine! What better way to start the tour than from the 18th-century cafe, Café Nicola, considered one of Lisbon’s most literary cafes. Learn about the historical center of the city and its nightlife lit with bars, restaurants, and nightclubs as you enjoy Portuguese Codfish Cake with a glass of refreshing Green Wine.
Appetite for more? Don’t worry we’ve got you covered. Drool over the exotic products on display at an old gourmet shop and learn their secrets to making sausages, hams, and cheeses. Try Portugal’s famous fortified wine, Port, with the delicious São Jorge Cheese. Taste a typical Bifana (pork Sandwich) watered down with a cold draft beer. Get to enjoy the drink of Lisbon, Ginjinha from the first place that started to sell it in 1840. End the tour in style as you enjoy Chouriço, Portuguese bread with a glass of delicious red wine.
know before you go
know before you go
- It’s advised to bring face masks and follow proper sanitization measures.
- The tour accommodates 14 individuals at once.
- This walking tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Mon to Sat: 4:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at D. Pedro IV statue.
- Address: Praça Dom Pedro IV, 1100-193 Lisbon, Portugal.
- The statue is of a man standing on the top of a high column and has a fountain on each side of the square.
- Your guide will be waiting by the statue with a badge and a blue shoulder bag.
- The closest bus stop is Rossio. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 207, 732, 736, 746 and 783 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Rossio. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board subway line Vd (Green Line) to get you there.