Explore Palacio de Liria uniquely under the guidance of an official expert in a small group of 10 people with maximum attention and exposure. Step into the 18th century and experience the closest thing to living with the House of Alba.
- Explore the legendary Palacio de Liria Museum and get to know how it has become the residence of the 19th Duke of Alba, Carlos Fitz-James Stuart, and the headquarters of the Casa de Alba Foundation.
- It is one of the most important residences in Madrid and the most magnificent architectural marvel that will keep you spellbound.
- Explore one of the most extensive galleries hosting art, relics, artifacts, furniture, paintings, and other preserved pieces attesting to the palace’s rich history.
- Fun Fact: As per the Spanish heritage legislation, the structure is preserved as a listed monument, and some of the movable artworks it houses are further protected as Properties of Cultural Interest.
- Guided tour
- Personal expenses
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Get ready to discover a majestic private collection of European art in the palace on a guided tour. The collection consists of paintings by Joaquin Sorolla, Pietro Perugino, Titian, Palma il Vecchio, El Greco, Anthonis Mor, Murillo, Rembrandt, Jacob van Ruisdael, Ribera, Rubens, Francesco Guardi, Ingres, and Joshua Reynolds.
In 2016, a significant Fra Angelico piece (Virgin of the Pomegranate) was purchased by the Prado Museum. Marvel at the engravings by Dürer, Mantegna, Lucas van Leyden, and Van Dyck. View bronze and marble sculptures from the Neoclassical era to the Roman Empire, including a Lorenzo Bartolini portrait of Gioacchino Rossini. Archaeological discoveries and decorative arts are also present such as Sèvres porcelain, furniture in the Empire style, ancient armor and weaponry, and tapestries from the Gobelins Manufactory from the 18th century.
know before you go
know before you go
- Guests are not allowed to step on the grass or harm plants or decorations in the garden in any case.
- Locker service is available for guests to store their belongings.
- The palace is accessible by wheelchair.
- Animals are not allowed on the property except with special permission for Guard dogs and therapeutic aids.
- Luggage is not allowed on the tour.
- Daily: 12:30pm
- Closed on December 24, 25, and 31, January 1, 5, and 6
- 70 minutes
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Liria Palace.
- Address: C. de la Princesa, 20, 28015 Madrid, Spain.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Princesa - Rey Francisco. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 0001,1,2,44 and More to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Ventura Rodríguez. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros 3 to get you there.