Leonardo da Vinci Museum: Skip the Line Tickets
Discover the brilliance of Leonardo da Vinci!
- Get a look into the inner workings of Leonardo da Vinci's brilliant mind.
- See over 65 full-scale models drawn from da Vinci's codes, like flying machines and a bicycle.
- Admire the 9 holograms showing Da Vinci's paintings and inventions in 3D.
- Travel back to the past and visit the remains of a burial temple dating back to 43 BC.
- Exhibition entrance fees
- A gadget
- Guided tour
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
If there's anywhere in the world you can explore the brilliance of Leonardo da Vinci, it has to be Rome, Italy. The Leonardo da Vinci Experience Museum brings to life the genius of one of the most extraordinary men the world has ever known. Da Vinci was an artist, an engineer, a sculptor, an architect, and an inventor rolled into one, after all.
Even though he lived over 500 years ago, Leonardo da Vinci was well ahead of his time. He designed flying machines, robots, submarines, and machines that work on solar energy. Admire some of these inventions that were built in line with his designs. These include digging and lifting equipment, the bicycle, the machine gun, and others. You can touch and play with almost all the machines on display, or build your version of a bridge that Da Vinci invented.
Enter the Room of Mirrors and find out how da Vinci's study of light led to the invention of photography and projection. You will even get to see full-sized reproductions of The Last Supper, Mona Lisa, and Lady with an Ermine, some of the most iconic paintings in the world. Don't miss out on checking out the upper floor, home to the Vatican court: the Sacra Rota and the Sala dei Cento Giorni, frescoed by Vasari. You can also access the remains of a burial temple dating back to 43 BC, located in the same building.
know before you go
- The museum is wheelchair-accessible.
- The Palazzo della Cancelleria is owned by the Vatican and the building is a point of interest due to its architecture. The upper floor hosts the Sacra Rota where the church dissolves marriages. You can also find the tomb of the architect Auro Irzio, dating back to 43 BC, immersed in an underground natural pond.
- Mon-Fri: 10am- 7pm
- Sat & Sun: 10am-7:30pm
- Last entry at 6:45pm
Children aged 5-12, youths aged 13-17, seniors aged 65 and above, as well as students, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Museo/Mostra Leonardo da Vinci - Il Genio le Invenzioni.
- Address: Piazza della Cancelleria, 00186 Rome RM, Italy.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest bus stop is 'C.So Vittorio Emanuele/Navona.' Catch bus #46, 62, 64, 916, 916F, n46, n98, or n904 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.