Leonardo Da Vinci Museum + Audioguide
Visit the Leonardo da Vinci Experience in Rome and explore the many revolutionary ideas of the original Renaissance Man.
- Admire the many exhibits of Da Vinci's inventions, sketches and works at the museum, with five whole halls dedicated to the genius
- Learn more about his life and times from your audioguide, included with these tickets
- Examine the details of the Last Supper up close, in Italy's first full-size reproduction, housed at the Leonardo da Vinci Experience
- Entrance to the Leonardo da Vinci Experience Museum
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
Leonardo da Vinci is probably the closest mankind has come to a true Renaissance man. A painter, a scientist, an inventor, a cartographer, a geologist, a pacifist, and a vegetarian, all rolled into one! With a rich legacy of iconic art and brilliantly prophetic ideas such as the bicycle, the helicopter, the crossbow, and the parachute, Da Vinci has left his mark on the world in more than one way, and with equal genius. This exclusive exhibition bares his ingenious mind, from his flying machines to his most parodied paintings.
One of the five halls here is dedicated to his scientific studies. Another has 22 reproductions of his famous paintings, including the Mona Lisa and her enigmatic smile. You can also get to know the breadth of the great man's genius via audio recordings, military machines, interactive displays, and even holograms, as well as from your included audio guide. Has this got you all fired up? It should. After all, as Leonardo himself said, "Learning never exhausts the mind".
know before you go
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times. Please bring your own
- Social distancing within the attraction is maintained - an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter
- Large gatherings are avoided
- Entry will be denied to guests with body temperatures of 37.5°C or higher
Timings and Availability
The museum is open every day from 10 AM to 7 PM
Children aged 5-15 enjoy reduced prices. Infants aged 4 and below go free
This experience is wheelchair accessible
Please display the tickets on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
The box office of the Leonardo da Vinci Experience, Museum, Via della Conciliazione, 19, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
The closest bus stop is P.za Della Rovere. You can catch bus nos. 34, 46 or 64 to this stop.
This ticket is only valid for the date and time selected during checkout.