Skip the Line Tickets to Giotto's Bell Tower
Embark on the exhilarating climb of Giotto’s Bell Tower and marvel at the stunning panoramic view of Florence.
- Skip the wait to climb Giotto’s Bell Tower and walk into its Gothic glory.
- Climb 440 steps to the top and absorb views of the beautiful city of Florence.
- Giotto’s Bell Tower is a vision to behold in red, white, and green marble complimenting the adjacent Cathedral.
- The tower is one of the most prominent works of Florentine architecture and captures the essence of its beauty and elegance.
- Customize your itinerary according to your choice thanks to the 3-day validity on these Bell Tower tickets.
- Skip-the-line entry to Giotto’s Bell Tower
- Audio guide
- Live guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Why You Should Climb Giotto’s Bell Tower?
Skip the waiting lines and head straight to Giotto’s Bell Tower – one of the most prominent representations of Florentine Architecture. On the 440-step journey, the monument presents beautiful pieces of art from prominent architects. At the top of the tower, you will be met with a stunning and unparalleled panoramic views of Florence
Explore Works of Art on Your Journey
You will begin your climb with a view of the hexagonal panels inspired by Genesis. As you continue your journey, you will see the Lozenges, a creation of Andrea Pisano – a popular Italian architect. Your climb will conclude with the last three levels, a feat in symmetry by Francesco Talenti, known for his influence on architecture in Florence.
know before you go
know before you go
Daily: 8:15am to 7:45pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your host in front of the Lindt Chocolate Shop.
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 15R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy.
- Your host will be holding a white flag or a sign board.
- The closest bus stop is Santa Maria Maggiore, which is a 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Bus C4 will bring you here.
- The closest tram stop is Unità, which is an 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Tram T2 will bring you here.