Kidzania Admission Tickets
At KidZania, your kid can be whatever they want to be! Watch your children learn about multiple professions in a fun and safe environment.
- Visit KidZania, an indoor city run by children, for children.
- Discover over 30 unique and exciting professions through real-life role-play adventures in a fun and safe environment
- From the Aviation Academy to the Radio Station, the city streets are lined with real-life establishments
- Don’t miss the launch of the ‘Kidding Around Comedy Club’ where visitors can write, rehearse and perform their own jokes
- At the end of 4 hours at KidZania, your child will have made many new friends and gained a realistic insight
4hrs at KidZania
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
KidZania mixes work and play to provide children with an idea o the inner workings of a proper city, and financial management. It is the first educational entertainment experience in the UK, where children aged four to fourteen can learn real-life skills in a child-sized replica of a real city, including buildings, shops, and theaters, as well as vehicles and pedestrians moving along its streets.
Once you enter KidZania, you will find yourself at the British Airways check-in counter. Upon checking in yourself and your children, they will receive an RFID bracelet and also get 50 KidZos (KidZania currency), which is basically the currency that is used within the ‘city’. If the activity your children choose to do are paid, they can use the KidZos to pay for it. If they choose to do a salaried activity, they will receive some KidZos upon completion of said activity, just like in the real world. Through role-play, kids can learn about a host of different jobs. Watch your children try out new experiences such as the Police Department, Courier Service, Cricket, Cleaning Company, Chocolate Factory, and more. Meanwhile, you can also take part in the many offerings that KidZania has for adults, such as Family Activities, the Grown-ups Garden Shed, and the adult working space 'Loft'. A visit to KidZania is sure to enthrall and engage your children, and leave them coming back for more!
know before you go
know before you go
Opening times vary depending on the date chosen. The last time slot is 4 hours before closing
KidZania closes at 7 PM during school holidays
- Face masks have to be worn at all times (applies to all adults and children aged 4+)
- Rule of 6, or two households maximum, is in place.
- KidZania London is an experience for children aged 4-14
- Currently, KidZania is NOT accepting bookings with children under 4 years of age
- Children aged 4-7 (inclusive) must be accompanied by an adult (18+) with a valid adult ticket at all times
- Contactless temperature checks will be conducted before entry
- For younger siblings visiting KidZania, there is a dedicated Early Years area
- Please note that the children's ID can be requested at the entrance
- KidZania holds private events on selected Mondays and Tuesdays throughout the year
- The Pokémon Creative Studio is only available for children 7+
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the attraction itself - KidZania London
- Address: Westfield London Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA, United Kingdom
- Bus: 148, 237, 31, 316, 607, 95
- Train: OVERGROUND, SOUTHERN
- Tube: CENTRAL, CIRCLE, HAMMERSMITH & CITY
The ticket is valid for the time and date selected during the booking