Fast-Track Keukenhof Tickets with Flexible Transfers from Amsterdam
Visit Keukenhof Gardens, also known as the Garden of Europe, and watch beautiful tulips in full bloom. Choose a time that's convenient for you from the multiple time slots and get free time to explore the Gardens at your own pace as well. Upgrade your ticket to enjoy the Netherland landscapes from a relaxing Spring Cruise.
- Skip the long lines and head inside Keukenhof Gardens, one of the biggest flower gardens in the world.
- Select a time slot for the bus tour that's most convenient for you from the multiple available options.
- Sit back and relax during your comfortable transfer from Amsterdam to the Gardens in a premium coach.
- Spend as much time as you want admiring millions of tulips in bloom along with daffodils and roses.
- Watch an engaging video presentation in English and a brochure on the presentation available in 6 languages.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a Spring Cruise in your experience.
- The unmissable cruise offers views of classic Dutch villages and historic windmills.
- Get the flexibility to return to Amsterdam with frequent departures from 11am - 6:30pm, letting you enjoy this experience as long as you want.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Keukenhof Gardens
- Bus transfers from Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Flexible return transportation
- Video presentation in English
- Multilingual brochure on the presentation (available in 6 languages)
- 1.5-hour Spring Windmill Cruise tickets (optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
The Lush Keukenhof Gardens
With 7 million flower bulbs planted each year, the Keukenhof Gardens are the best way to experience the colorful spirit of Spring in Holland. You'll get to admire and capture millions of flowers in full bloom. Sure to be an Instagram favorite, the location offers picturesque background for your photographs. Once you've taken in the beauty of the tulip gardens, walk down winding paths. Don't miss visiting the stunning Nature Garden and the non-traditional Japanese Country Garden.
Celebrating Dutch Spring on a Cruise
An upgrade will let you add an unforgettable cruise to your experience. Admire landscapes straight out of a Dutch master's paintings as you glide down the water on this Spring Cruise. You'll get to see the rural Netherlands from a unique perspective. Cruise past typical Holland villages, and check out classical windmills on your route. The vast fields of blossoming flowers are a sight to behold. You don't want to miss this once-in-a-year opportunity to marvel at Dutch flora springing to life!
know before you go
Guests can spend as much time as they want in Keukenhof Gardens.
- Bus transfers to Keukenhof run from 8:30am - 2pm every 30 minutes.
- Luxury buses back to Amsterdam depart between 11am - 6pm, every 30 mins. You will get guaranteed seating.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the pick-up point to collect your tickets.
- This voucher can not be exchanged at Keukenhof.
- Board your bus to Keukenhof next to This is Holland on the IJ.
- Address: Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Landmark: opposite Amsterdam Central Station.
- The closest bus stop is Amsterdam, Grasweg. It is a quick 11-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus #38 to get you there.
- Take the free ferry from Central Station in the direction of Buikslotermeer.
- It is only a 3-minute ferry ride to the opposite side, from where it's a 2-minute walk to the pick-up point.
Luxury buses from Keukenhof Gardens back to Amsterdam depart between 11am - 6pm, every 30 mins. You will get guaranteed seating.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.