Tickets to Joya Onsen Cafe in Singapore
Take a short break from life at the Joya Onsen Cafe and treat yourself to a rejuvenating soak at Joya Onsen.
- Indulge in a complete detox session at the traditional Joya Onsen Cafe.
- Soak in the freshness of mineral tea at this beautiful onsen, and pamper yourself as you bask in this onsen’s tranquility.
- Enjoy a delectable egg pudding after your rejuvenating soak while relaxing at the Zen Garden after your spa session with earthy tones surrounding you.
- Choose between a public or a private bath, and enjoy Valentine's festivities with a 14% discount!
- Fun Fact: To prevent dizziness caused by blood rushing into the head, people place a wet towel on their head at an onsen!
- Admission to Joya Onsen
- Unlimited access to public onsen till closing hours (optional)
- 1.5-hr in private onsen (onsen bath, sauna, shower, and dressing area) (optional)
- Egg pudding
- Audio guide
- Personal expenses
These tickets can’t be cancelled. However, you can use them any time within the next 2 months.
These tickets are valid for 2 months from the date of purchase.
Want the ultimate traditional rejuvenating experience? Take a short getaway to Joya Onsen Cafe, and indulge in a rejuvenating onsen soak that is filled with tea minerals. An interesting fact is- Tea is a natural antioxidant and soaking in it every week can naturally increase blood circulation, treat skin conditions, as well as relieve any pain for better sleep. At this onsen, the tea essence is changed seasonally. Enjoy the freshness of the onsen, sauna, and ice bath. Bring your loved ones too, for the ultimate relaxation. Melt away in the warm, and soothing waters.
know before you go
know before you go
- For the private onsen option, it is recommended to wear a Yukata, which is available for rent.
- There is no particular dress code for the public onsen.
- Please refrain from attending if you are undergoing menstruation.
- Note that the following is not allowed during this experience beyond the changing room: camera equipment, photography, and electronic devices.
Daily: 11am to 11pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at Joya Onsen Cafe .
Address: 511 Upper Jurong Rd, #01-06, Singapore 638366.
- The closest bus stop is Opposite SAFTI Military Institution. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 99, 192, 974 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Joo Koon. It is a quick 8-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros East West Line to get you there.