Harry Potter Film Locations Guided Tour + Thames Boat Cruise
Take an enchanting walking tour of London as you are guided through popular filming locations for the Harry Potter movies and other iconic sights of London! This 2.5 hour walking tour of the city includes delightful visits to Shakespeare's Globe and St. Paul's Cathedral, to name a few. You will also get to cruise on the waters of the River Thames as an add on, to truly top off your experience in London.
- Visit some of the most iconic locations from Harry Potter, a franchise that inspired an entire generation to read and dream on this 2.5 hour tour.
- Stop by real locations used during the filming of the movies, find out which house you belong in, stroll down the real Diagon Alley and, of course, visit the iconic Platform 9 and 3/4 at Kings Cross Station!
- Enjoy the company and commentary provided by your guide, a fellow Harry Potter enthusiast, who will walk you through the most beloved franchise in history!
- Commemorate your visit with a photograph with the disappearing trolley- the perfect souvenir for wizarding folk at Platform 9 and 3/4!
- Get the chance to take a marvelous cruise down the River Thames, during which you will get to admire the beauty of London from a unique point of view.
- This tour is available in a variety of languages, i.e. English, French, German, and Italian.
- 2.5 hour guided tour of all HP film locations.
- Services of a professional guide (Available in English, French, German, Italian).
- Thames River Cruise.
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Visit Some of the Most Iconic Sets of Harry Potter with an Expert
Once you meet up with your friendly and efficient guide outside the Palace Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, and are joined by the rest of your tour group, the game will be afoot! First and foremost, you will find out which house you belong in, and after providing you with a brief introduction, you will make your way to the many different locations on your itinerary. Throughout your tour, your guide will be providing you with interesting commentary and tidbits from the movies but also interesting facts about locations you pass and if they have any connections to pop culture or movies aside from Harry Potter.
Visit Some of the Most Incredible Locations from Harry Potter
From taking a stroll on the real Diagon Alley to standing on the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters, this tour is every Potterhead's dream. Your visit shall cover Gringott's Bank, Platform 9 and 3/4, Daniel Radcliffe's school, 900-year-old Clink Prison, Sherlock Holmes' Pub, Trafalgar Square and many more! You will then get to visit other landmark locations like where the battle in the sky took place at the beginning of Deathly Hallows when the seven Potters were trying to make their way to safety and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron, which marked Harry's entrance into the magical world. You will also get to walk over the bridge the Death Eaters destroyed at the beginning of the Half-Blood Prince, signaling Voldemort's return to power. Perhaps the best photo opportunity will present itself at the last location on your itinerary, marking the end of your walking tour, King's Cross Station.
Enjoy a Thames River Cruise to Top Off Your Sightseeing Experience
After your Harry Potter tour, you will be taken to the boarding point of your cruise, where will you get to see the rest of the city from a unique vantage point. This cruise is popular amongst both locals and tourists. As a city with over two millennia of rich culture and history, London has much to offer in terms of beautiful sights to see. Like most great cities, London developed around a major river - the Thames. The captain of your cruise boat will tell you intriguing facts about all these places. allowing you to learn more about some of London's most famous buildings, like the London Eye.
know before you go
Sights you will see in London:
- Diagon Alley
- Gringott's Bank
- Platform 9 ¾
- Warner Bros. Shop
- Millennium Bridge
- Daniel Radcliffe's School
- Knockturn Alley
- Winchester Palace
- 900-year-old Clink Prison
- Shakespeare's Globe
- Southwark Cathedral
- 800-year-old Borough Market
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Chewing Gum Graffiti
- Great Scotland Yard
- Sherlock Holmes' Pub
- Trafalgar Square
- The world's smallest police station
- Sir Francis Drake's world-famous Golden Hinde
- River Thames
- The London Eye
Timings and Availability
This tour is available daily at 10:00 AM.
This is a walking tour and will involve a fair bit of walking. We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes, clothing and carry a refillable water bottle with you.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Meet your tour guide at Southwark View Point
- This is right across the street from the Southwark Cathedral
- Closest bus stop is London Bridge Borough High St (Stop M), a 2-minute walk to the meeting point
- Buses #17, 47, 133, and more will bring you here
- Closest subway station is London Bridge Underground Station, a 2-minute walk to the meeting point
- Subway lines Jubilee, and Northern will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout