Vatican City Tour with Breakfast and Hotel Pick Up
Have a VIP experience at the Vatican city by entering the Vatican museum even before it opens for the general public on this semi-private tour. Marvel at the Sistine Chapel, and the Raphael Room, and have a scrumptious breakfast in the Pinecone Courtyard included!
- Take advantage of the early bird access to Vatican museums on this tour even before it opens to the general public.
- This is a semi-private tour of just 10 people which gives you more time to appreciate the alluring Vatican museum.
- Wander around the Gallery of Tapestries and the Hall of Maps.
- Admire classical renaissance frescos such as the Sistine Chapel, the Raphael Room, The Final Judgement, and much more.
- A professional guide will bring these masterpieces of artwork around you to life by pointing out the most intricate facts.
- This tour includes a decadent American breakfast at the Pinecone Courtyard.
- Reserved access tickets
- Guided tour
- Wireless audio headset
- Breakfast at Pinecone Courtyard
- Pick up from the hotel (if the option is selected)
- Optional Gratuities
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Hundreds of thousands of people visit the Vatican every single day to see the marvels of the Renaissance masterpieces such as the Raphaels Room, Michelangelo’s artworks, and the Sistine Chapel. On this semi-private tour with a maximum of 10 people, have the Vatican to yourself by gaining access to the venue even before it's open to the general crowd.
Relish a decadent American breakfast at the soothing Pinecone Courtyard which comes as part of the package. With a professional history guide by your side, understand all the intricate details of rooms such as the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Gallery of the Tapestries, and the Hall of Maps. The quiet and absolutely no-crowd galleries will give you more time to marvel at the masterpieces of artworks of this UNESCO-listen complex.
know before you go
- Dress code: Knees and shoulders need to be covered for all genders to enter the venue.
- Mon, Thu, and Sat: 7:30 am
- 2 hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Caffé Vaticano.
- Address: viale del Vaticano 100.
- The closest bus stop is V.Le Vaticano/Musei Vaticani. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 49 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Ottaviano. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro MEA to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Risorgimento/S. Pietro. It is a quick 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram 19 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.