The Treasures of Rome Tour
A magical 3-hour guided tour through the Eternal City awaits! Your expert guide will fill you in on the history and mysteries of Rome as you pass along.
- Enjoy this 3-hour guided tour of Rome's most prominent tourist attractions.
- This tour combines sightseeing by bus and a wee bit of walking.
- Notice the striking blend of traditional design and Baroque art in this city.
- Gaze at the Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Fountain of the Naiads, the Trevi Fountain, and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Visit the magnificent architectural monuments of the La Colonna di Marco Aurelio, Trevi Fountain, Bernini-designed Palazzo di Montecitorio, the Palazzo Madama, and Piazza Navona.
- After crossing the Castel Sant'Angelo, get off at a location near Vatican City.
- While enjoying St. Peter's Square, immerse yourself in the Basilica's history.
- Transportation by tourist bus
- English/Spanish/French-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entrance fees for St. Peter's Basilica
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Rome, often known as the Eternal City, is home to some of the world's most stunning architectural landmarks. It is the city where you will find the perfect amalgamation of traditional style and Baroque art. You'll be able to see some of the most spectacular structures, including the Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, St. Peter's Basilica, and the Trevi Fountain, on a 3-hour guided tour which includes some walking.
The spectacular Fountain of the Naiads, which is located amid the Piazza della Repubblica will greet you before you reach Rome's historical center. Admire the beautiful La Colonna di Marco Aurelio, the Benini-designed Palazzo di Montecitorio, the Trevi Fountain, the Palazzo Madama, and Piazza Navona once you've arrived in Rome's ancient center.
After crossing Castel Sant'Angelo, get down near Vatican City. Discover some historical details about the Basilica near St. Peter's Square before you decide to take a stroll inside the magnificent church on your own, except during the days of religious celebrations.
know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- Shorts and sleeveless tops are not permitted, and men and women must cover their knees and shoulders at the religious sites.
- You will be denied access if you do not adhere to the dress code.
Daily 9:30 am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Giovanni Amendola, 32.
- Address: Via Daniele Manin, 5, 00185 Roma RM, Italy.
- Take buses 70, 150F, 590 to the stop Termini, which is a 1-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Take buses 15, 50, 105 to the stop Gioberti, which is a 2-minute walk from the meeting point.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.