Priority Entrance tickets to the Baths of Caracalla
Skip the lines and enjoy priority entrance to the Baths of Caracalla, an ancient spa complex in the southern part of Rome.
- Enjoy priority entrance to the Caracalla Baths in south Rome, an ancient spa complex and bathhouse.
- Built in the 2nd century, this complex was Rome's second-largest public bath or thermae.
- Explore the various sections of the baths, which doubled as a social gathering location and gymnasium for the ancient Romans.
- Priority entrance ticket to the Caracalla Baths
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
what to expect
The Thermae Antonianae, one of the largest and best-preserved examples of an ancient spa complex, was constructed under the auspices of Emperor Caracalla in the southern part of the city. The building was finished in 216 A.D. and exhibits the rectangular plan typical of Imperial spa centers. The spa itself was not simply a place for bathing, sport, and health, it was also a place of study and for relaxing.
Around the center of the structure the various parts of the spa are found in sequential order: the "Calidarium", the "Tepidarium", the "Frigidarium" and the "Natatio". There are also other zones and areas to be found around the two gymnasiums. The water system was made possible by the construction of a special duct from the main aqueduct called the Aqua Antoniana. Throughout its history the spa was reconstructed several times and before finally closing altogether in 537 A.D.
A treat for lovers of history, this visit to the Caracalla Baths will give you a glimpse into the private lives of the ancient Roman world.
know before you go
From the last Sunday of October to 15 February from 9 AM to 4:30 PM
From 16 February to 15 March from 9 AM to 5 PM
From March 16th to the last Saturday of March from 9 AM to 5:30 PM
From the last Sunday of March to 31 August from 9 AM to 7:15 PM
From 1 September to 30 September from 9 AM to 7 PM
From 1 October to the last Saturday of October from 9 AM to 6:30 PM
On Mondays open from 9 AM to 2 PM
Children aged 18 and under, as well as EU citizens aged 18-26, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Your meeting point is at the attraction itself- The Baths of Caracalla, Viale delle Terme di Caracalla, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Baths of Caracalla
Nearest bus stop is Terme Caracalla, a 1-minute walk to the attraction
Buses 671, 714, 792 stop here