Go on a guided tour to the Statue of Liberty and save your time with skip-the-line access to the ferry.
- This 2-hour guided tour saves your time and helps you avoid crowds with skip-the-line access to the ferry.
- Begin your tour at Castle Clinton in Battery Park - once considered a possible site for the construction of the Statue of Liberty.
- See the beautiful Manhattan skyline while you explore the Liberty Island Grounds.
- Opt-in to visit the Statue of Liberty museum and watch the beautiful flames rising from Lady Liberty’s torch.
- Gain access to Ellis Island and a guided tour there- housing the Museum of Immigration if you wish to extend your trip.
- Skip the line ferry ticket
- 2-hour guided tour
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Ellis Island guided tour (optional)
- Statue of Liberty guided tour (optional)
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy a Guided Tour
Your tour will begin at Castle Clinton - a circular sandstone fort located in Battery Park. You will then skip the waiting lines to the ferry with your skip-the-line access ticket and depart to Liberty Island. On the ride over, your guide will interest you in facts about the Statue of Liberty and how it has transformed over the years. Once you reach your destination your guide will walk you through the grounds and inform you on what to expect before you enter the Statue of Liberty Museum.
Extend Your Exciting Trip
You will be given the opportunity to explore the museum after the guided portion of your tour. After the guided tour you can opt to visit Ellis Island and the Museum of Immigration and explore at your leisure.
know before you go
know before you go
- Castle Clinton
- Ferry to Liberty Island
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
Daily: 9am and 10am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Meet your tour guide outside the front entrance of Castle Clinton in Battery Park.
- Your guide will be on the steps outside of the north entrance of the castle, holding an orange flag. This is the entrance facing the buildings in Manhattan.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is Battery Pl/West St. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board Free Downtown to get you there.