Small-Group Dali Museum Barcelona Guided Tour
Explore the surrealist art works that Salvador Dalí is best known for, and learn about his life on this 1-hour guided tour!
- Learn all about the life and works of one of Spain’s greatest 20th-century artists, Salvador Dalí.
- The Dalí Theatre and Museum in Figueres has the single largest and most diverse collection of his works.
- Enjoy a small-group, bilingual-guided tour of the wacky museum and its strange effects.
- Expert bilingual tour guide (Spanish/French or Spanish/English)
- Tickets to the museum
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Salvador Dalí had always wanted his museum to be a place that will leave people with the sensation of having had a theatrical dream. The Dalí Theatre and Museum accomplishes just that. Located in his hometown of Figueres, the museum is also Dalí's final resting place - he lies in a crypt below the stage. An expert bilingual guide will be peppering your visit with tons of fascinating facts about the artist and his works.
Spend your time here exploring the single largest and most diverse collection of works by Salvador Dalí, the core of which was from the artist's personal collection. Some of the most important works displayed here include Port Alguer, Soft self-portrait with grilled bacon, Poetry of America—the Cosmic Athletes, Basket of Bread, and Galatea of the Spheres.
Apart from paintings, you'll find Dalí sculptures, three-dimensional collages, mechanical devices, and other curios from Dalí's imagination. There's also holographic art on display, as well as a collection of jewelry that the artist designed himself. One of the rooms consists of a bathtub and a side table with an open drawer and a lamp, all of which Dalí had installed upside-down on the ceiling.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Bilingual Spanish/French Guided Tour
- Bilingual Spanish/English Guided Tour
Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat at 3:15 PM.
Children aged 8-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
- Address: Plaça Gala i Salvador Dalí, 5, 17600 Figueres, Girona, Spain.
Missing any information?YesNo