Skip The Line: Guided Tour of Bran Castle, Peles Castle & Rasnov Fortress
- An all-day day tour from Bucharest to Transylvania and its highlights guarantees fun learning!
- With convenient hotel transfers and the company of an expert tour guide, you're all set to go.
- Discover Peles Castle, the Romanian Royal Family's former residence frozen in time.
- Bran Castle's imposing towers and turrets will have your imagination running wild!
- As you stand on the impressive site of the medieval Rasnov fortress, drink in lavish valley views.
- Take to the Old Town streets of Brasov for a spirited walking tour, learning about Romania and its past.
- Expert tour guide
- Skip-the-line entry into Bran Castle, Peles Castle & Rasnov Fortress
- Hotel pickup & drop-off on A/C car or minivan with free WiFi
- Bottled water
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Set out from Bucharest bright and early on a comfortable vehicle with your expert tour guide leading the way. Find yourself surrounded by the captivating beauty of the Carpathian Mountains en-route. Your first stop is at Peles Castle, a site built by the first Romanian king, Carol I. Set in a fairytale location, you'll walk in and out of this castle, while learning about the Romanian monarchy and its heritage. Continue your drive towards the famous 'Dracula's Castle', an attraction surrounded by a cloud of mystery.
As you walk through Gothic chambers, secret passageways, and eerie towers, enjoy this fairytale estate in all its bewildering charm. After bran, you'll head to the medieval fortress of Rasnov, a 13th-century site built on a mountain top that overlooks the whole valley around it (a great lookout point, no doubt!)
Your last stop is at the medieval city of Brasov. Fringed by peaks of the Southern Carpathian Mountains and resplendent with ancient architecture, the streets of Brasov are filled with cultural and historical charm. Learn about Transylvania's Saxons as you discover the famous city landmarks and streets around you. This tour is undoubtedly the cherry on top of the perfect day excursion to Transylvania!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Peles Castle is closed on Mon & Tue during the winter season and closed on Mon during the summer season. On these days, you'll visit Sinaia Monastery and Torture Chamber from Bran instead.
- Between 1 Nov & 1 Dec, Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. You'll visit Pelisor Castle instead.
Daily at 7 AM, 8 AM, 9 AM & 10 AM.
- 24, 35 & 31 Dec, 1 Jan & Easter day.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.