Portaluppi Studio-Museum: Entry Ticket and Guided Tour
Learn about Piero Portaluppi’s career and life with an exclusive reserved entry and guided tour of the Portaluppi Studio Museum
- Discover the story and exclusive items of the Portaluppi Studio Museum.
- Avoid long queues with the reserved entry to the museum.
- Admire some of Portaluppi’s accessories and furniture that he designed.
- Get a chance to see the famous Omnibus desk.
- Learn about the life and career of the renowned architect from your guide.
- The guided tour is available in English or Italian.
- Reserved entry to Portaluppi Studio-Museum
- Guided tour of the venue
- Public transportation tickets
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The Portaluppi Studio Museum was founded in 1999 and is dedicated to the renowned Italian architect, Piero Poprtaluppi.
The museum building was designed by the architect himself and had served as his studio. Currently, it is home to some of the accessories and furniture designed by Portaluppi. One of the well-known pieces of furniture designed by the architect is the Omnibus desk, which can be found here.
The museum is also home to an extensive library that contains prints and materials dating back to 1909. They delve into the details of Portaluppi’s career and life, which played a significant role in shaping 20th century Milan.
A Casa degli Atellani guide will be present by your side, allowing you to understand the treasured history of the area and the architect in detail. By the end of the tour, you will surely have some newfound appreciation for Portaluppo's career and work, and its incredible impact on Milan.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Face masks are mandatory within the museum.
- Social distancing is enforced between guests and group sizes are limited.
- English guided tour: Tue to Sun at 12:30pm and 2:30pm.
- Italian guided tour: Tue to Sun at 2:30pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Via Morozzo della Rocca.
- Address: Via Morozzo della Rocca, 5, 20123 Milano MI, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Museo Della Scienza E Della Tecnologia, which is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 58 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.