Our unique tour through the dark heart of Rome reveals the city‘s sights in a different light. Join an expert, local guide as they lead you through the city center while explaining eerie tales of historical and supernatural mysteries.
Discover the darker side of Roman history with legends and ghost stories from an expert, local guide
Visit unique locations and stunning piazzas that you won’t see on other tours
Experience the Eternal City at its most enchanting: beautifully illuminated at night
Small groups of 20 people or fewer so you can ask questions and interact with your guide
Expert, English-speaking tour guide
Small groups of 20 people or less
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
As the sun sets over Rome, a new city comes to light – a city of legends and mystery, where thousands of years have left a story behind every stone. Most travelers are familiar with the glory of Ancient Rome and the beauty of the Italian Renaissance, but during the Middle Ages and the Inquisition, a far more haunting history emerged. Fraught with murder, executions, and ghosts, the stories you will hear on this tour are not your average bedtime tales.
Enrich Your Experience with Our Expert Guides
Join us on a nighttime adventure that leaves no stone unturned, telling you the unseen history behind the stunning buildings of central Rome. With our expert, English-speaking storytellers, you’ll traverse the Tiber and wander piazzas while learning some of the most interesting legends of the city.
Discover the Story of Rome's Ghoulish Past
You’ll see the house of the most notorious (and empathetic) murderer ever to work in the Eternal City and visit the bridge that legend has it, is haunted by the ghost of a young girl wronged by her family and the Pope. For an hour and a half, your guide will take you back in time to a city that burned heretics like spit roast pigs and cured its crime problems by hanging pictures of the Virgin Mary on every corner.
Enjoy an Unforgettable Tour with City Wonders
For an experience of Rome you won’t forget, and a chance to dig a little deeper into its long and twisted history, join us on our original ghosts and legends storytelling tour.
know before you go
know before you go
Tour operates every day at 9:15 PM
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
Campo de’ Fiori
Via del Governo Vecchio
Castel Sant’Angelo (from outside)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at S. Andrea della Valle Church.
- Address: Sant'Andrea della Valle, Piazza Vidoni, 6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Rinascimento. It is a quick 2 minutes walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #70, #81, #87 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Arenula/Cairoli. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams #8 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.