Hamburg Thriller Tour: Most Exciting Crime Scenes and City Hotspots
Crime thriller fans, rejoice! This German-guided tour takes you past crime scenes from various thrillers, as well as the best city hotspots.
- Explore the backdrops of series, films, and thrillers such as "Tatort".
- Pass by the major city landmarks including Hamburg City Hall and Elbe Philharmonic Hall.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site and the historic warehouse district of Speicherstadt.
- Walk through Deichstrasse, the oldest remaining street in the Altstadt of Hamburg.
- Discover the famous nightlife district St.Pauli and the Reeperbahn street.
- 3-hour tour
- Professional, German-speaking guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Starting through the Hamburg city center in Jungfernstieg, your guide will take you through crime scenes from film sets and thrillers, including "Tatort", "Großstadtrevier", "Notruf Hafenkante", "die Pfefferkörner", "Edgar Wallace" and many more. In addition to the fictional crime scenes, you will also get to hear true crime stories from the city's past.
From Hamburg City Hall and the historic warehouse district to the newly developed HafenCity district, this tour also introduces you to some of the most popular city hotspots and landmarks. One of the tour highlights is famous nightlife district St.Pauli and it's equally famous street, Reeperbahn.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Sat - 11am onwards.
Children aged 6-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to the tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Apple Store, Jungfernstieg 12.
- The guide will be wearing a white shoulder bag for easy recognition.
- Address: Jungfernstieg 12, 20354 Hamburg, Germany.
- Take "S-bahn" line S1 or "U-bahn" line U1 and depart at Jungfernstieg subway station.
- From there, it is only a 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.