Evening Walking Tour with Panoramic Views of Prague
Experience Prague in the cloak of the evening and catch the best views of the magically illuminated city, from its most important sights to old, mysterious corners and cobbled streets!
- Set out on a leisurely walk through the medieval cobblestone streets.
- Enjoy spectacular views of Prague Castle from Charles Bridge.
- Learn about Prague's turbulent history from the friendly guide accompanying you.
- Catch breathtaking city views at sunset and after dark.
- Ticket for the Old Town Bridge Tower
- Tram ticket
- Expert guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Meet your tour guide at the Old Town Bridge Tower, one of the most beautiful Gothic gateways in the world. Located smack in the heart of the Old Town, this gateway was built as a symbolic victory arch through which Czech rulers passed during their coronation processions. From here, begin your journey with a romantic evening stroll across Charles Bridge. As you walk through medieval cobbled streets lit by gas lamps, you'll get to admire the beauty of Prague Castle from the river. Everything around you is awash with the magical glow of the evening, while your guide fills you in on Prague's historical heritage. Pause to admire the splendor of the St. Vitus Cathedral, the largest and most important church in the country. Your friendly local guide will ensure that you stop by the best viewpoints to take great pictures of Prague at night.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The maximum capacity is reduced to 50% of regular capacity.
- High-traffic touchpoints are frequently sanitized.
- Protective equipment such as face masks and hand sanitizers are provided depending on the type of activity.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour.
- Wear warm clothing in autumn/wintertime and bring an umbrella in case of rain.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
4 Apr to 31 Oct 2021
- Daily at 7 PM.
1 Nov to 31 Mar 2021
- Daily at 6 PM.
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-11, as well as students aged 12-18, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at Křižovnické náměstí.
- By the statue of Charles IV., our guide will hold an orange umbrella.
- Address: Josefov, 110 00 Prague 1, Czechia.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest public transport stop is "Staroměstská" (tram, bus, metro A).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.