Essential Statue Tour with Statue of Liberty Pedestal Tickets
Take a cruise from Liberty Island and head to the Statue of Liberty. Learn all about the iconic landmark from your tour guide on this short, laid-back tour.
- Take in famous buildings around Battery Park like Castle Clinton and the Pier A Harbor House.
- Cruise to Liberty Island on a ferry with an expert tour guide.
- Get to know interesting trivia about the history of the Statue of Liberty.
- Click photographs at the statue base grounds underneath Lady Liberty.
- Head to the Statue of Liberty Museum and get to know the real reason why the statue was built.
- Hop on a ferry to Ellis Island or Battery Park for no extra charge once your tour ends in Liberty Island.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Statue of Liberty tickets
- Ferry tickets
- Tickets to the Statue of Liberty Crown
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Start your tour in Battery Park, where you'll meet your tour guide. As you walk to the ferry terminal, your guide will tell you all about the famous buildings around the area. Cruise to Liberty Island and take in the sight of NYC from the waters. You'll delve into the intriguing story of the Statue of Liberty with your guide - why it was built and its urban legends through the years. Once you've clicked photographs at the statue base grounds and taken in the view of the New York Harbor, you'll head to the Statue of Liberty Museum.
At the museum, you'll get a chance to take a close look at artifacts from the planning and building process. Reading lesser-known facts about Lady Liberty, you'll finally understand why many things people are led to believe about the statue are untrue! Your tour will end at Liberty Island. From here, you can take the ferry to Ellis Island for no extra charge and explore the fascinating Immigration Museum. Alternatively, you can head back to Battery Park via the ferry.
know before you go
- The tour may be canceled or rescheduled if the Coastguard ceases water traffic (which includes the ferry to the Statue of Liberty) due to inclement weather.
- All guests must pass through an airport-style security check to go to the Statue of Liberty.
- Weapons, scissors, pocket knives, any sharp item, or tools are not permitted.
- Large items such as suitcases and backpacks are not allowed.
- Food and drinks are not permitted except water in a clear container.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible except for the small platform at the very top of the Statue Pedestal at the Statue of Liberty.
- Battery Park
- Liberty Island
- Statue of Liberty Museum
- Statue of Liberty (exterior access)
Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat: 1pm onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at 22 Battery Place.
- Address: 22 Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USA.
- The closest bus stop is Battery Pl & West St. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses Downtown Connection to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Bowling Green. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros #4 and #5 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.