Combo: 24 Hour Rome Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus + Rome's Ghosts & Mysteries Tour
Discover the sights, intriguing stories, and mysteries of the Eternal City with this flexible hop-on-hop-off bus and walking tour experience.
- Drive through Rome with this 24-hour bus pass and make your trip even more enjoyable with one included walking tour.
- Buses run every 30 minutes through the day so feel free to pick your timing.
- Listen to an audio guide, available in 13 languages, as you go through 8 stops.
- Have access to WiFi on the bus and a guided walking tour in 3 languages.
- Once aboard the lively pink bus, you’ll enjoy wonderful views of Rome’s best attractions from the open top.
- Attractions you’ll see from the bus include the Santa Maria Maggiore, Colosseum Archaeological Area, Piazza Venezia, Castel Sant'Angelo, Spanish Steps, and more.
- On the walking tour, learn about the mix of history and the mysteries that hang in the air at several locations like the Castel Sant'Angelo, Piazza Pasquino, Pantheon, and the assassination site of Julius Caesar – Largo di Torre Argentina.
- 24-hour hop-on-hop-off open bus ticket
- Free Wifi onboard
- Audio guide in 13 languages on board the pink bus
- Walking tour with a professional guide
- Walking tour languages are available in 3 languages
- Hotel transfers
- Attraction tickets
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Freedom is key in this open-top bus tour experience of the Eternal City of Rome. With 8 stops and onboard audio guides in 13 languages, this hop-on-hop-off and walking tour combination will allow you to explore some stunning spots in the city.
One of the most ideal ways to pass through much of the city in a day, you’ll see sights like the Santa Maria Maggiore, Colosseum, Castel Sant'Angelo, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and more. It’s a great way to get spectacular views, take in each attraction in a bigger sense, and capture panoramic photos.
Guided Tour of Rome's Secrets
You’ll enjoy your day even more with a guided walking tour of the ghosts and mysteries that are nestled in the streets, alleys, and buildings of the city. Acquaint yourself with tales of Roman history as you view the Castel Sant'Angelo – a prison where nobles and criminals alike stayed – Piazza Pasquino, and then Piazza Navona. You’ll head to the Pantheon next – first a pagan temple and then a Catholic church – and then Piazza della Minerva.
A little further away is Largo di Torre Argentina where the great Julius Caesar was assassinated – one of the most eclectic and important figures of the Roman Empire. Finish the tour in Piazza Mattei which takes its name from the palace of Giacomo Mattei that overlooks it.
know before you go
know before you go
Audio Guide Languages
Available in 13 languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, and Arabic.
Open bus highlights and stops
- Termini Station
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Colosseum Archaeological Area
- Circus Maximus
- Piazza Venezia
- Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, Castel Sant'Angelo
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza Barberini and Trevi Fountain
Walking Tour highlights
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Via del Governo Vecchio
- Piazza Pasquino
- Piazza Navona
- Piazza della Minerva
- Largo di Torre Argentina
- Piazza Mattei
- Please wear comfortable footwear on this experience.
- Disclaimer: This tour runs through attractions that may have unannounced closures or special events, thus, causing potential delays.
This experience operates on Sat & Sun.
- Buses run every 30 minutes throughout the day. You can spend your time freely at each attraction and get on the bus at any of the 8 stops.
- 9am, 11am, 7pm, and 9pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the rdemption point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- Alight the bus at Stop 6 - Hop on, Hop off: Rome.
- Address: Stop 6, Hop on, Hop Off: Rome, Lungotevere Tor di Nona, 7, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Lgt Tor Di Nona/Rondinella, a 1-min walk to the redemption point.
- Bus 280 will bring you here.
Your ticket is valid for the specific date and time selected during purchase