Singapore Flyer + Gardens by the Bay
Get the chance to visit two of Singapore's most iconic attractions while saving both time and money with this combo! Discover the magic of Gardens By the Bay as you explore the exquisite flora that it holds and nourishes. You will also get to see the length and breadth of the city aboard the Singapore Flyer, the world's second tallest ferris wheel!
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the two cooled conservatories at Gardens by the Bay, the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest.
- Get the chance to see the world's tallest indoor man-made waterfall while you visit the park
- The Cloud Forest is an intricate structure, with many levels, and each with a different theme.
- At 165 meters above the ground, enjoy your time on the world’s second tallest Ferris wheel, the Singapore Flyer!
- You will enjoy stunning aerial views of not just Singapore, but of neighboring countries of Indonesia and Malaysia as well on this one rotation.
- Spot some of the most iconic sights of Singapore such as Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park, and Empress Place, or you can catch breathtaking sights of the ocean.
- Ticket to Gardens By the Bay (access to Cloud Forest and Flower Dome)
- Ticket for a ride on Singapore Flyer
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
what to expect
Gardens by the Bay is a must see while in Singapore! It is much more than a botanical garden, however, with attractions like Cloud Forest, the Flower Dome Conservatory, the various art installations around the parks, and more! Discover what plant life is like in the tropical highlands at up to 2,000 meters above sea level. Featuring a 35-meter tall mountain covered with vegetation that shrouds the world’s tallest indoor waterfall, you can take a lift up to the mountaintop, explore the one-of-a-kind biodiversity and the geology maintained here. Learn about the rare species preserved here and the environmental threats they face.
Hop aboard the Singapore Flyer, the world’s second highest observation wheel, at 165 meters From inside one of the 28 air-conditioned capsules, you’ll be able to see across all of Singapore the beautiful waters surrounding it- and beyond it! Catch glimpses of Indonesia and Malaysia as well. Also see all of the most iconic landmarks of Singapore, such as Singapore River, Merlion Park and Marina Bay to Fort Canning Park, Empress Palace, Raffles Palace, Floating Stadium, etc.
know before you go
Thurs - Sun (and public holidays) 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM (last admission at 8:30 PM)
Guest Services Lounge
Thurs - Sun (and public holidays) 2:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Travel Trade Concierge
Thurs - Sun (and public holidays) 2.45 PM – 8.15 PM
Gardens By The Bay
Daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM (last admission at 8:30 PM)
Closure Dates for Gardens By The Bay
- Flower Dome: 15 Jan, 12 Feb, 5 Mar, 9 Apr, 28 May, 25 Jun, 23 Jul, 27 Aug, 24 Sep, 15 Oct, 12 Nov, 10 Dec
- Cloud Forest: 14 Jan, 11 Feb, 4 Mar, 8 Apr, 27 May, 24 Jun, 22 Jul, 26 Aug, 23 Sep, 14 Oct, 11 Nov, 9 Dec
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 2 and below enter for free while tickets need to be purchased for children aged between 3 and 12. Please carry valid ID for children for age verification at the venue.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Singapore Flyer
- Address: 30 Raffles Avenue, Singapore 039803
Gardens By the Bay
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Gardens By the Bay
- Address: 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953