Get access to all 3 days of the F1 Grand Prix 2023 in Singapore with a single ticket! Watch your favorite F1 drivers give their best on track during this thrilling experience.
- Experience the thrill of the Singapore Grand Prix 2023 from the best seats in the house with 9 different seating options to choose from.
- Watch the world's top drivers tackle the challenging Marina Bay Street Circuit, featuring tight corners and stunning city views.
- Enjoy 3 days of exciting racing action, including qualifying sessions and the main race on Sunday.
- Catch live performances from top artists and indulge in delicious food and drink offerings at the circuit's entertainment zone.
- Did you know that the Singapore Grand Prix has been frequently described by drivers as being the “toughest race of the Formula 1 calendar" due its high levels of humidity and heat, making it a physically demanding race for teams?
- 3-day access pass on Sep 15, 16 and 17
- Complimentary with Super Pit Grandstand (optional): - Attachable seat pad - Up to $250 worth daily F&B vouchers - Up to $100 worth merchandise vouchers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
about the stands
about the stands
Padang Grandstand: For those seeking the thrill of speed and the hustle and bustle of colonial Singapore, the Padang Grandstand is the ideal spot. Take your seat to the left of the driver and witness the cars tearing out of Turn 9 and hurtling down St Andrew's Road at a tremendous 240km/h.
Pit Grandstand: Get a front-row seat to all the heart-racing excitement on the Pit Straight as drivers speed around the final corner at an exhilarating 200 km/h. Enjoy a clear view of the Pit Lane, starting grid and finish line while you cheer on your favorite racer. When the race ends and the winner is crowned, join in the trackside celebrations to witness the victory firsthand.
Connaught Grandstand: From here you get access to the most thrilling views of the F1 cars as they streak across the Esplanade Bridge, reaching speeds of up to 280 km/h. Watch in awe as they battle for position, screeching and skidding as they try to outmaneuver each other before Turn 14. If you're a fan of the fast-paced, heart-racing world of F1, this is your seat!
Turn 1 Grandstand: At Sheares (Turn 1), the start-finish straight comes to an end and the thrill of F1 comes to life. Watch the drivers flex their skills as they battle for the best position at the first bend. Feel the intense braking power of the F1 cars as they whip around the corner, having just reached a staggering 290 km/h down the Pit Straight.
Turn 2 Grandstand: Perched atop the circuit, spectators can witness the spectacular show of skilled racing as cars accelerate to a blazing 290 km/h, navigating the first three turns. Here, fans will get a front row seat to the action, as cars break and turn, their engines roaring and brakes screeching. The drama unfolds as the cars approach Sheares (Turn 1), before quickly transitioning to Turn 2, then slowing down to 90 km/h for Turn 3.
Orange @ Empress Grandstand: Experience the Singapore Grand Prix at the Empress Grandstand, situated right next to the Victoria Theatre. From this prime spot you will have spectacular views of turns 11 and 12 in Marina Bay. Watch the cars power through the curves in front of you and then race under the iconic Anderson-Bridge arch. A ticket to the Empress Grandstand grants access to Zone 4!
Super Pit Grandstand: At the Super Pit Grandstand, you'll be seated on the upper rows of the Pit Grandstand, directly facing the team garages. Your view of the Pit Straight will be full and wide, making it the ideal spot to watch the exhilarating race start and finish. The moment the winner of the Singapore Grand Prix crosses the line will be a spectacle to behold, as if you were right in the middle of a dazzling fireworks display.
Premier Walkabout: For those on a budget, Premier Walkabout presents an enticing opportunity to get the best views of the F1 circuit. With these tickets, you have the freedom to explore the entirety of the track and enjoy the race from every angle.
Zone 4 Walkabout: Experience a world of your own choosing with the Zone 4 Walkabout ticket! With this budget-friendly ticket, you'll gain access to various points around Zone 4, giving you the freedom to move and explore at your own leisure.
explore premium ticket options
explore premium ticket options
Feast your eyes on the panoramic vistas of Marina Bay along with the podium and finish line from the rooftop of the Apex Lounge. You can head to any of the 3 feature restaurants with this premium ticket option and get a trackside view of the final turn. Also, enjoy access to all zones in the Circuit Park and the concerts on the Padang Stage.
- Multiple viewing galleries with fantastic views of the track
- Live entertainment at Bay Terrace and Apex Lounge
- 3 celebrity chef restaurants
- Alfresco dining at Bay Terrace
- Sweet treats at the dessert arena
- Speciality bars offering free-flow Champagne, wine, cocktails, premium spirits, beers, and soft drinks
- Two-way ferry service
Get access to the best vantage point and indulge in the thrilling action from a bird's eye view from the rooftop Sky Terrace or the fully air-conditioned Sky Suite. Savour a deluxe menu and a free-flow of beverages like Champagne, fine wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks.
- Choice of suite locations along the Pit Straight, Turn 1 and Turn 2
- Dedicated Suite Ambassador to pamper your guests throughout the evening
- World-class menu
- Direct drop-off by private boat charters with jetties steps away from your suite (subject to additional charge)
Note: There may be some modifications to the programme, facilities, services, and activities on offer.
singapore grand prix
singapore grand prix
Experience the thrill of the Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2023 with a 3 Day Pass that gives you access to 9 seating options across the track. From the excitement of the Starting Grid to the thrill of the Checkered Flag, you'll be right in the heart of the action. With a 3 Day Pass, you'll have access to all the action, from the practice and qualifying rounds on Friday and Saturday, to the main event on Sunday. You'll be able to watch as the drivers line up on the starting grid, revving their engines and preparing for the green light.
Watch as Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen navigate the 23 turns of the Marina Bay Street Circuit, reaching speeds of up to 300 km/h. This high-speed track, surrounded by towering skyscrapers, showcases the skills and agility of these elite racers as they navigate the tight turns and speed down the straightaways.
Day 1: Sep 15
Free Practice 1: This is the first opportunity for the drivers to get out on the track and get a feel for the car and the circuit. The session lasts for 60 minutes and all teams are allowed to participate. Free Practice 2: This is the second practice session of the weekend, and it follows a similar format to the first. It also lasts for 60 minutes and gives teams more time to experiment with different combinations of tires, fuel loads, and settings.
Day 2: Sep 16
Free practice 3: This session takes place in the morning and is the last opportunity for teams to fine-tune their car setups before qualifying. It lasts for 60 minutes.
Qualifying: This is the session where drivers compete for pole position on the starting grid. It consists of three parts: Q1, Q2, and Q3. In each part, drivers have a limited amount of time to set their fastest lap. The five slowest drivers in Q1 are eliminated, and the remaining drivers move on to Q2. The five slowest drivers in Q2 are eliminated, and the remaining drivers move on to Q3. The driver who sets the fastest lap in Q3 earns pole position on the grid.
Day 3: Sep 17
Race: This is the main event of the weekend, and it typically takes place in the afternoon. The race distance can vary, but it is usually between 190 and 300 km (120-186 miles). The drivers start the race in the order determined by qualifying, and the first driver to cross the finish line is the winner.
know before you go
know before you go
- All patrons should be fully vaccinated. Please carry your certificate of vaccination.
- Your ticket only includes admission to Marina Bay Street Circuit.
- All activities off stage will be announced later subject to prevailing safety management measures.
- There will be road closures around the Circuit Park during the race week and travel via public transport is highly recommended.
- Children under the age of 7 are not advised to attend the race for safety and operational reasons.
- Children below the age of 7 will only be admitted if the parent/guardian signs a Form of Release, Waiver & Discharge of Liability and Indemnity Agreement which can be obtained from here or at the ticketing assistance counters at the Circuit Park.
- Click here to see the Circuit Park Map.
Day 1: Sep 15, 2023
- Practice Session 1: 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Practice Session 2: 9pm to 10pm
Day 2: Sep 16, 2023
- Practice Session 3: 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Qualifying: 9pm to 10pm
Day 3: Sep 17, 2023
- Race Day: 8pm onwards
Note: All timings mentioned are according to track time.
- Your official E-ticket for FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE AIRLINES SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX 2023 will be emailed to you approximately 72 hours before the Event.
- Please carry a valid photo ID.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Formula 1 Singapore - Singapore Night Race.
- Address: 6 Raffles Blvd, Singapore 039594.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop isPromenade Stn/Pan Pacific. It is a 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #36, #36B, #97, 97e, #107M and more to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Esplanade. It is a 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board the Circle Line to get you there.