Embark on a delicious tour as you sample various kinds of the famed Henri Willig cheese produces, along with a glass of red wine or specialty beer from a Dutch brewery.
- Discover delicious cheeses of Henri Willig at a 45-minute cheese tasting workshop.
- Taste 5 different kinds of cheese and have a locally brewed glass of wine or beer.
- Learn all about Dutch cheeses from an engaging storyteller in Dutch costume.
- Watch a short film about the cheese-making process, with subtitles available in your language of choice.
- Enjoy an atmosphere that is reminiscent of traditional cheese-making factories.
- Enjoy 10% off on purchases to buy delicious goodies in the downstairs stop.
- Explanations of the cheese-making process
- Movie (subtitled in English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, and Italian)
- Taste 5 different kinds of cheeses
- Serving of mustard and cheese dips
- Wine/beer/soft drinks
- 10% off on purchases
- Additional food & beverages
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Experience the traditional cheese making process at a Henri Willig cheese tasting workshop. Ensconced in the heart of Amsterdam, this place offers an authentic cheese factory atmosphere and 40 years of farming insights.
Wearing a traditional Dutch costume, a storyteller will tell you all about Dutch cheeses. You will also watch a movie (subtitled in your language of choice) where Henri Willig himself will enlighten you about the cheese-making process. Taste some of the most authentic Dutch cheese and pair it with your choice of either wine or specialty beer brewed for Henri Willig. Enjoy the treat with a serving of mustard and cheese dips. Get your fill of the delicious dairy products, with a 45-minute experience into the heart of Dutch cheese. Moreover, you can enjoy 10% off purchases, to buy cheese, stroopwafel cookies, or Dutch gingerbread.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- The number of visitors is limited in order to reduce crowds.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 2pm and 4pm
Duration: 45 minutes
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible because of the flight of stairs.
- Toilet facilities are available.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Meet your guide at the: Henri Willig Shop.
- Address: Reguliersbreestraat 24, 1017 CN Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
- The closest transit stop is Rembrandtplein, within a 2-minute walk of the meeting point.
- Trams #4 and #14, and buses N85, N86 and N87 will bring you here.
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.