Saver Combo - Canal Cruise & Heineken Experience Direct Entry
Enjoy the best of Amsterdam with this special combo which combines the breathtaking cruise down the Amsterdam canal with an immersive experience at the brewery of the world-famous beer, Heineken.
- Cruise down the Amsterdam canals on a 75-minute exploration into the Dutch capital.
- See the UNESCO world heritage site with audio commentary in 21 languages providing greater insights into the location.
- Enjoy fast-track access to the Heineken Experience, located conveniently close by and sip on a mug of this world-famous brew.
- With these flexible tickets, you may choose which experience to do first, either the Heineken Experience or the city canal cruise, making this a hassle-free way to get around!
Enjoy an Unforgettable Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Gain Entry to the Holland Casino
Cruise on the world-famous Amsterdam Canals, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and take in up to 1550 monumental buildings and edifices on the banks of the canal. The scenic views on the waterfront are a sight to behold as you travel through time on the cruise which covers the best of Amsterdam - from the 17th century Golden Age to the modern era of Amsterdam. You will also gain access to the famous Holland Casino. To gain entry, visitors must be at least 18 years of age and carry a valid passport.
Witness the massive influences of Baroque architecture and learn why Amsterdam is called ‘The Venice of the North’. The onboard commentary in 21 languages offers insights into the city's rich past, its culture and heritage as you cruise down the canals.
Delve Into the World Famous Heineken Experience
It’s time to ‘Open Your World’ with the ultimate Heineken Experience. Learn the secrets about the world-famous Pilsner brew which made it one of the three largest beer producers in the world. Walk into the brewery which closed in 1988 to cater to its fans and be a part of the Heineken club. A modern museum, the brewery still houses old photographs, decorations, and brass beer tanks and more! This 90-minute self-guided tour will give you everything you need to know about the historic brewing process behind Heineken’s world-famous premium lagers.
With this super-saving combo, save time and money with a combined canal cruise and ticket to the famous Heineken Brewery - two of Amsterdam's best experiences.
- 75-minute cruise down the Amsterdam Canal.
- Skip-the-line Heineken Experience ticket.
- 90-minute self-guided tour of the Heineken brewery.
Know Before You Go
Individuals must be at least 18 years of age to drink and to take part in this experience.
City Canal Cruise
- November & February: every hour from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- December & January: every hour from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- March – October: every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- 01 January: First departure at 13:00
- 24 December: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- 25 December: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- 26 December: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- 31 December: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your desired cruise time to ensure a smooth boarding. Please note, however, that seating is given on a first come, first served basis. Should you not be able to board the first cruise to depart upon your arrival, the ground staff will inform you regarding the next departure of the cruise.
- Monday to Thursday 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM, last entry at 5:30 PM; Friday to Sunday 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM, last entry at 6:30 PM. The time slot you select in the next step of the booking process is for your entry to the Heineken Experience.
For Canal Cruise
Spanish | Swedish | Thai | Chinese | Dutch | English | French | German | Indonesian | Italian | Japanese | Polish | Portuguese | Russian
You must proceed to the ticket office at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite the Heineken Experience. The meeting points for the Canal Cruise and the Heineken Experience is a mere 100 meters apart and can be easily accessible one experience after the other. The ticket office is located at Stadhouderskade 551 opposite Heineken Experience and is open daily from 09:30 until 17:15 hours.
By Tram: Board the #24 and get off at the Marie Heinekenplein stop. The meeting points for both, the Amsterdam Canal cruises and the Heineken Experience is a two-minute walk from the stop.
Wheelchairs will be provided at the Heineken Experience once a reimbursable €100 fee is deposited. The cruise is also wheelchair accessible.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
If any parents out there are traveling with little kids, this is your much needed window of opportunity to get away and enjoy the city for yourself
This city never ceases to surprise me. it is just such a beautiful sight, all around.
Well wasn't this a nice end to the day! A little beer, a little wine on the cruise. Perfect idea.
How To Redeem your Tickets
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
You will receive an email with your combo City Canal Cruise & Heineken Experience Direct Entry voucher shortly. Please display the Headout voucher on your mobile device in order to redeem it for an official ticket at the Blue Boat Company ticketing office located at Stadhouderskade 551, opposite Heineken Experience, which is open daily from 09:30 AM until 5:15 PM.
You can enter the Heineken Experience by scanning the barcode at the entrance. The ticket office is located at Stadhouderskade 551 opposite Heineken Experience and is open daily from 9:30 AM until 5:15 PM.
Blue Boat Company, opposite Hard Rock Cafe, Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam