Accademia & David Tour + Duomo Tour
Combine two of Florence’s most popular attractions, the Florence Duomo and the Accademia Gallery in a single experience! You'll even have a guided walking tour through this iconic city.
- Enjoy a lovely guided tour through Florence's finest, including two of its must-visit attractions at a go.
- With cozy groups of 25 people or less, you can now have a more intimate guided tour.
- Gaze up at the Piazza del Duomo, and learn about this stunning landmark from the outside.
- Visit some lesser-known city gems on a spirited walking tour with your tour guide.
- Hit the leather market, the quainter streets, and stunning piazzas of Florence.
- Enjoy skip-the-line access into the Accademia Gallery, an iconic Florence landmark with long ticketing crowds.
- Gasp at breathtaking works of art like David and Slaves, by the highly acclaimed artist, Michelangelo.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Accademia Gallery
- See Florence Duomo from outside
- Headsets (when needed)
- Entry into Florence Duomo
- Entry into the Baptistery
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
Cover all the highlights of this incredible city in just 2.5 hours on our Florence walking tours! With an expert, English-speaking guide to tell you the stories behind the sights, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the history and culture of Florence, bringing the city to life right in front of your eyes. Our tour travels in groups of 25 people or less, so your guide is easy to hear and interact with. They’ll also have more flexibility to cater the tour to your group’s needs and interests.
With your guide leading the way you’ll visit all the most important sights, starting off from the iconic Ponte Vecchio bridge, the Uffizi Courtyard, and the sculptures at Piazza Signoria. We’ll visit Duomo Square, where the magnificent Florence Cathedral is, known locally as Il Duomo, for the stunning dome that crowns it. This incredible feat of engineering required a whole new process for its construction, which your guide will describe as you view it from the outside. The entrance to the Duomo is free and you can visit independently if you wish, as the guide provided you with a full explanation of its inside and outside features.
You’ll also see some less-visited gems of the city, such as the leather market where your guide will explain why Florence is so famous for its leatherwork, and quieter streets and piazzas of the city with incredible stories to tell. You’ll hear them all from your expert local guide, a trained storyteller who will bring Florence to life for you throughout the ages – from the terrible Medieval era to the glorious Renaissance years.
For most visitors to Florence, visiting Michelangelo's David is top of the to-do list, a fact that leaves queues for this masterpiece hours long during busy periods. We have Skip the Line Access and a pre-reserved entry time at the Accademia Gallery for you so you won’t waste precious time better spent inside, at your own pace. With the help of an expert, English-speaking guide on hand during your tour and his full explanation from outside, you’ll be able to spot the sculptures emerging from the rock and learn about Michelangelo’s technique in sculpting – an art form he considered far above painting.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Visitors with body temperatures above 37.5° C (= 99.5° F) are prohibited from entering (visitors' temperature needs to be taken at the entrance).
- The use of a mask covering both mouth and nose is mandatory during your visit.
- Maintaining social distancing (at least 2 meters from other guests) is a must.
- Please note that on Sundays and other days with religious festivities, access to the Duomo (Cathedral) may be restricted.
- The Accademia Gallery is one of the most popular tourist destinations and sometimes delays can occur due to increased security measures or unexpectedly large crowds during weekends, holidays, and festivities. As always, your guide will make sure any delays are minimized and that you get access as quickly as possible.
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum.
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors, or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
- We ask all guests (including children) to bring their IDs on the day of the tour.
- You may be asked to go through security on this tour.
- Note: From August 6, 2021, onwards, all sites that we visit in Italy will require guests and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (completed within 48 hours) prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. You can read more about it on the Italian Government website. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior to your schedule, and we can help answer any questions you may have.
Modest attire with completely covered knees and shoulders. This is necessary to enter the Church
Reduced Price Tickets
Reduced Prices are available as per slot and time of experience chosen. Please check the booking page for further information.
Please note that this tour will be conducted in English
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.