Skip The Line Tickets to Doge's Palace with Guide Book
Embark on your own discovery of Venice's dynamic history by exploring the exquisite Doge's Palazzo along with the 3 famous museums in St. Mark's Square, the Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana, all with the help of your detailed guidebook available in multiple languages!
- Forget waiting in the long ticketing line and join the skip-the-line queue to explore every nook and corner of the majestic Doge's Palace.
- Gain skip-the-line access to the Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana with your ticket.
- Collect your guidebook in multiple languages that contains fascinating details on Doge's Palace and the other gems in St Mark's Square.
- Explore the centuries-old history of the city with the 7 suggested itineraries that will take you on an exciting journey of Venice's culture.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Doge's Palace
- Entry to the Museo Correr, the Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
- Guidebook in multiple languages
- Detailed map with public boat transport information
- 7 itineraries for Venice visit
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
When you come into Venice from the sea, the first thing you see of this island is the unmistakable silhouette of the Doge's Palace. Having been the seat of political and administrative power of the Venice Republic from its birth to its end, the Doge's Palace also known as the Palazzo Ducale is a statement of the splendor of the La Serenissima (Venice). It has 3 fundamental roles: the seat of the government, the house of justice, and the Doge's residence. A visit to Doge's Palace will open your eyes to the rich and lavish art, history, and relics of ancient Venice. It boasts an array of Renaissance masterpieces, grand staircases, opulent rooms, and monumental entrances, all of which will leave you enthralled beyond words. Your skip-the-line access to the Palace ensures that you spend more time admiring its many wonders than you do waiting in line to get in.
You can then explore the Royal Palace, which is the present day Museo Correr, which was once home to the Procurators, Venice's most honored dignitaries. It is the more modern of the three museums in St. Mark's Square, built during the time when Venice still fell under Napoleon's rule. The building is flanked by the Procuratie Nuove and Vechie buildings on each side, once the Royal Palace under Napoleon's rule, refurbished for the use of Empress Elisabeth of Austria, and that is the purpose it served until 1946.Visitors to the different Royal Palaces can learn about Venice's culture, history and present way of life, as your multiple language guidebook is sure to tell you.
know before you go
know before you go
- The guidebook is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Russian.
- All Museums restrict entry one hour before closing time.
- Although your skip-the-line ticket allows you to bypass the general lines, all guests must still go through the security line/security check.
- According to the size of the crowd, the skip-the-line queue may also take time so please factor in this waiting time.
- The guidebook will be issued on a sharing basis if the reservation is for 2 or more people.
- You can collect your tickets and guidebook between 10am and 5pm.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes since this tour involves a fair bit of walking.
- Daily: 10am - 6pm (last entry at 5pm)
Museo Correr, Archaeological Museum, and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana
- 1 Apr - 31 Oct: 10am - 7pm
- 1 Nov - 31 Mar: 10am - 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point and collect your physical ticket.
- Note: please join the skip-the-line queue at the attraction and not the general queues. However, although your skip-the-line ticket allows you to bypass the general lines, all guests must still go through the security line/security check.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your tickets and guide book can be collected from 10am to 5pm at Venice Tours Assistance (NEWSTAND IN SAN MARCO).
- Address: Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy.
- The ticket can be used to visit Doge Palace any time within its operating hours (10 AM to 6 PM; last entry at 5 PM).
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest ferry terminal is San Marco, which is located about 3 minutes away from the ticket redemption point.