Budapest: Evening Dinner Cruise & Live Music
Set sail across the Danube and enjoy an unforgettable experience of a dinner buffet set against the starry Budapest sky! Taste traditional Hungarian specialties and enjoy a live music performance on board.
- Experience the beauty of Budapest at night time with this evening dinner cruise.
- See the city’s best highlights along the way: Chain Bridge, Fisherman’s Bastion and Gellért Mountain.
- Feast on a delicious dinner buffet that includes must-try Hungarian delicacies.
- Sip on your complimentary drink and listen to a Hungarian string quartet play their music.
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get started on a 2-hour dinner cruise adventure that takes you through six famous bridges of Budapest. Along the way, you will see the majestic House of Parliament, known to be the second-largest in Europe and the 3rd largest in the entire world. Your journey will begin from Chain Bridge, the oldest and arguably the most beautiful bridge in Budapest, towards the Buda Castle and the Fisherman’s Bastion located high up on the Hill of Buda. Each of these highlights will add a fabulous setting to your evening dinner, while the Gellért mountain crowned by the majestic Cittadella will charm you with its sheer beauty.
Aboard the cruise, you get to taste all of the most delicious Hungarian specialties you can think of, from the Gulyas soup to the famous Hortobágy pancake. As you eat, you will be serenaded by a Hungarian stringed quartet. The live music will be performed by four members of the award-winning Rajkó Folk Orchestra, and they will play both local and international hits.
Later, head up to the open balconies of the boat and with your complimentary drink in hand, experience the sparkling sight of Budapest at night.
know before you go
- The evening cruise starts at 7 PM. In the case of the late-night dinner & cruise, it starts at 10 PM
- Meeting time: 6:30 PM for the evening cruise, and 9:30 PM for the late-night dinner cruise
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid any delays.
The boarding point is - 1051 Budapest, Antall József quay 18., Gróf Széchényi boat (Academia 3 dock).
- The closest tram stop is Széchenyi István tér, a quick 4-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Board trams 2 and 2M to get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout