Hand-made Pasta & Typical Dessert Cooking Class Tickets in the Heart of Florence
Roll up your sleeves and get set to try your hand at creating homemade pasta and a classic Italian dessert from scratch, under the guidance of a seasonal chef. Reap a lip-smacking reward of your labor with fine Tuscan wine.
- Attend a cooking class of 15 with an expert professional chef.
- Craft a menu consisting of 3 varieties of Pasta with 3 exotic sauces, followed by a classic Italian dessert.
- Learn to create 3 varieties of pasta, accompanied by 3 sauces.
- Curate and enjoy a delightful Italian dessert.
- Enjoy a scrumptious meal post your cooking session.
- Fret not about being a beginner - you need not be a professional chef to attend the cooking session.
- Take home the traditional flavors of Italy by carrying that Italian recipe.
- Professional multilingual chef
- Access to the cooking studio per session
- Small group of 15 participants or less
- Hands-on experience
- Meal with drinks
- Take-away recipes
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Buckle up and head to a kitchen in Florence to learn and create a time-honored ancient Italian cooking tradition under the wings of a seasonal chef at Florence Cooking School. In groups of 15, you will learn the process of transforming flour, eggs, with other seasonal and organic ingredients into making real fresh homemade pasta.
You will learn all the back-end mechanisms involved in creating pasta, right from kneading the dough to rolling it out using a rolling pin and a pasta machine. Cook 3 different types of pasta and complete it with a rich sauce by the side, that will suit your palette.
This is not all, you will also get a hands-on lesson on making an appetizing traditional Italian dessert. Once you are done garnishing your masterpiece, end your class by washing down that Italian cuisine with a glass of fine Tuscan wine.
Head home with a handful of recipes to cook at your workstation.
know before you go
- Participants over the age of 12 should display an ID Proof - EU Green Pass on their country document claiming to be fully vaccinated, or a negative test report done no more than 48 hours before the activity.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable footwear.
- There is no audio guide available.
- The cooking class will go on for 3 hrs 15 mins, approx.
- The space is open to Amateur chefs to indulge in cooking.
- Every member of the cooking class is vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Mon, Thu, and Sat (Morning Class): 10:35am
- Mon, Wed, and Fri (Afternoon Class): 5pm
- This experience is not available on 25 Dec and 1 Jan.
Infants aged 7 and under can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your class to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Via Cavour, corner with Via Venezia.
- Landmark: in front of Cavour Cafè.
- The closest bus stop is Salvestrina, a minute away from the redemption point.
- Buses #1, #7 and #25 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.