Chianti Wine Tour from Florence
Immerse yourself in the flavors of Chianti. Visit a lovely medieval village surrounded by vineyards, and taste superb wines and local products in two wineries located in the heart of Chianti Classico.
- Take in the colors, aromas, and flavors of the Chianti Classico area.
- Explore the vineyards and find out secrets kept by wines that are famous all over the world.
- Treat your taste buds to the variety of wines served in two different wineries.
- Sample the famous extra virgin olive oil and other popular local products.
- Enjoy your trip by bus and admire the hilly landscapes of the Tuscan countryside along the way.
- Transport by air-conditioned bus with WiFi on board
- Licensed tour escort
- Guided wines and food tastings in two wineries
- 2 different wine tastings
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Picture grapevine rows, rolling hills, and cypress-lined roads that lead to beautiful estates and charming villages... Could you ask for more? Well, perhaps a glass of aromatic red wine! Get ready then, for a trip into the heart of the Chianti Classico Region.
You start off by boarding an air-conditioned coach, accompanied by a licensed tour escort. Follow the winding "via Chiantigiana" road that takes you through the provinces of Florence and Siena, and lets you gaze at spectacular views of the Tuscan countryside. Fall in love with the timeless charm of medieval villages before being welcomed into two wineries surrounded by vineyards. Here, you will get to sample superb wines that cannot be found in large-scale distribution settings.
Stroll through the vineyards and immerse yourself in the local Tuscan lifestyle. Taste some wine and other local products. You could also buy wines directly from the cellars and they can be shipped to your home - all at great prices.
know before you go
know before you go
- Mandatory, starting from August 6, 2021: Participants over 12 years of age must present, together with the ID Card, their EU Green Pass or their own country document to prove one of the following: to have received full vaccination; to have received first vaccination at least 15 days ago; to have had COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months; to have a negative test made no more than 48 hours before the activity. Those who will not present the required documents, will not be entitled to any refund.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
Mon to Sun: 1pm to 8pm
Infants aged 0-3 travel free. Children from 4 to 12 enjoy a 50% discount (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Piazzale Montelungo, at the end of the ramp connecting with the railway station.
- Address: Piazzale Montelungo, Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest bus stop is 'Firenze' which is a 1-minute walk from the meeting point. Catch bus SAPS(Italia- Germania) to get here.