Combo: Milan Duomo + Leonardo's Vineyard
Explore the best of Milan’s heritage and make superb savings with your combo ticket for the Milan Duomo and a guided tour of Leonardo's Vineyard.
- Visit Milan’s famed monument, the Milan Duomo, and get a guided tour of Leonardo’s Vineyard with this combo ticket that allows you to save 5%.
- Access the terraces and the stairways of the Milan Duomo and enjoy panoramic views.
- Catch sight of almost 200 historical relics and works of art at the Museo del Duomo.
- Learn about the history of Leonardo’s Vineyard from your guide in English and Italian.
- Tour around Casa Degli Atellani and the picturesque gardens that used to be a place for Da Vinci to relax.
- Reserved entry into Leonardo's Vineyard
- Bilingual guided tour of Leonardo's Vineyard (English or Italian)
- Access to Duomo di Milano, Duomo Rooftops and Duomo Museum
- Access to the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte and the Archaeological Area at Milan Duomo
- Stairway Access in Milan Duomo
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
Make exciting savings of 5% with a combo ticket to the Milan Duomo and a guided tour of Leonardo’s Vineyard. Visit the emblematic Milan Duomo and get a glimpse of the historical artifacts in the Museo del Duomo. At Leonardo’s Vineyard, get to learn facts about this house that was gifted to Da Vinci.
The Magnificent Milan Duomo
Step into the splendid Gothic structure of the Milan Duomo and marvel at the walls of the cathedral are embellished with intricate designs. Take the gorgeous stairway that leads to the rooftop of the Duomo, and admire the picturesque views of the city. The 14-foot-tall statue, the Madonnina, is the crowning jewel that will leave you in awe. Pay a visit to the Museo del Duomo which stores the mystery and history of this colossal architecture. The museum houses an extensive collection of almost 200 pieces of art, delicate statues, lavish tapestries, and gorgeous stained-glass windows.
Leonardo’s Vineyard, a Quaint Escape
On a guided tour of Leonardo’s Vineyard, explore the quaint setting and green vineyards of one of Da Vinci’s most prized possessions. The vineyard was presented as a gift to Da Vinci from Ludovico il Moro in lieu of the completion of the masterpiece Last Supper, which is now housed at the Santa Maria Delle Grazie. The vineyard was one of Da Vinci's most cherished places to relax in, wandering through the rows of the vines. Tour Casa Degli Atellani and the lush gardens where the vines have been resurrected, and the grapes go as a donation to local harvests.
know before you go
know before you go
- Leonardo’s Vineyard is accessible for wheelchair, pram, and stroller users.
- It is required to wear clothing that covers your knees and shoulders, as you will be visiting sacred sites.
- It is allowed to visit the areas in the Milan Duomo only once.
- It is not allowed to bring heavy backpacks, sharp objects, glass, or ceramic in the complex of Milan Duomo.
- Daily: 9am to 7pm (last entry at 6:10pm)
*Museo del Duomo
- Daily: 10am to 7pm (closed on Wed)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point 1
- Meet your guide at the entrance of the attraction: Leonardo da Vinci's Vineyard.
- Address: Corso Magenta, 65, 20123 Milano MI, Italy.
Ticket Redemption Point 2
- Redeem your ticket directly at the entrance of the Duomo.
- Address: P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy.