Vienna Panorama Tour
Explore the best of the City of Music surrounded by sparkling lights of the night. Enjoy iconic landmarks in the city during this carefully designed sightseeing tour!
- Discover iconic landmarks of a glittering Vienna in the night.
- Tune in to an entertaining audioguide as you tour the city on a sightseeing bus.
- Enjoy the specially designed route that will let you catch a glimpse of all the renowned spots in the capital of Austria.
- Drive past the magnificent Ringstrasse, the historic Belvedere Palace, and the famous Schwarzenbergplatz, among other landmarks.
- Choose out of 16 languages and listen to the audioguide in the language you're most comfortable with.
- Panorama bus tour through Vienna
- Audioguide in 16 languages
- Free WiFi on the bus
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Be enchanted by the beauty of Vienna in the night as you sightsee its iconic landmarks on this tour. After boarding from Vienna State Opera, you'll drive past historic locations in the city and witness their splendor surrounded by the glittering lights of the evening. Your entertaining audioguide will keep you engaged as you learn about the most fascinating stories about the City of Music.
Within one hour, you'll sightsee renowned spots like the Parliament, City Hall, Burgtheater, Schwedenplatz, Schwarzenbergplatz, Museum Quartier with the Museum of Art History and Natural History Museum, and Praterstern with the Giant Ferries' Wheel. You'll get a chance to admire the Baroque architecture of Belvedere Palace and the grandeur of Ringstrasse, a circular boulevard.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
The audioguide is available in 16 languages: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Romanian, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic.
- Fri and Sat - 5:15pm - 6:15pm
- The tour lasts for an hour
Infants aged 5 and under can go for free. Children aged 6-16 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets when you board the bus in front of the Vienna State Opera.
- Address: Opernring 3 - 5, 1010, Vienna.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Vienna State Opera.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus station is Oper/Karlsplatz U.
- The station is just a minute away from the redemption point.
- Bus #N60 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.