Albaicin & Sacromonte Guided Tour
Explore the hilly, cobblestone streets of Albaicin and Sacromonte, two of Granada’s most ancient quarters. Follow your expert guide on this 2.5-hour walking tour and discover the medieval quarter’s most beautiful viewpoints.
- Wander along the maze of cobbled streets in the medieval district of Albaicin
- Along the way, walk past the ancient Moorish neighborhood of whitewashed houses
- An expert guide will be by your side to tell you all about the history of this Spanish district
- See the souk-like shops at the Plaza Larga and get a feel of the Andalucian market place
- Drop by the Paseo de los Tristes, a street that will win you over with its lovely views of the Alhambra
- Visit the famous Sacromonte cave houses and learn about the legends surrounding them
- Admire the stunning views of Granada from the Sacromonte viewpoint
- Expert local guide
- Map of locations
- Food and beverages
- Hotel transfers
Ages 5yrs and below go free. Ages 6-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- Albaicin & Sacromonte: English Guided Tour
- Albaicin & Sacromonte: Spanish Guided Tour
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984, Albaicin is considered to be the most charismatic district of Granada. Follow your guide and explore the remains of the glorious dynasties that ruled the last Muslim kingdom of the Iberian Peninsula. To start off, you will walk from the city center, past the whitewashed houses of the Moorish neighborhood. Go back in time as you see the flowered balconies and take in the aroma of the jasmine flowers. Get a feel of Andalucian culture as you explore the marketplace of Plaza Larga and the picturesque streets of Paseo de los Tristes.
Continue on to Sacromonte, the flamenco quarter of Granada. Learn about the fascinating history of its people, who fought alongside the Catholic monarch's troops and settled in caves dug into the mountains here after the town was re-conquered in the 15th century.
know before you go
know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
You will receive the details of the meeting point via email
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout