Skip-the-Line Guided Tour of Alhambra Complex, Alcazaba & Generalife without Nasrid Palaces
Gain fast-track access to the Complex of the Alhambra and Alcazaba and admire the historic Generalife in the company of a professional guide. Admire the incredible architecture of the Palace and the Generalife and walk through the lush greenery of the gardens before making your way back to the city.
- Gain fast-track access to the Alhambra Complex, the Generalife, and the Alcazaba on this tour from Alhambra.
- Have your guide tell you anecdotes and facts about Alhambra, once the Palatial City and Royal Christian House, and now a National Monument of Spain.
- Learn about the different architectural styles that make up the different parts of the Alhambra Complex, like the Palace of Charles the V and the Gate of Pomegranates.
- Spend time at the Alcazaba, a fortress that is the oldest part of the Alhambra, and learn about the role it has played in various battles.
- Visit the Generalife, the luxurious former Summer Palace and country estate of the Nasrid rulers of Granada, and admire the intricate architectural beauty of the site.
- This tour is available in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian. You can choose between an English, or Spanish or a Bilingual tour with English and Spanish, French, or German, or an Italian tour.
- Walking tour through the Alhambra Complex
- Fast Track Ticket to the Alcazaba
- Fast Track Ticket to the Palace of Charles V
- Fast Track Ticket to the Generalife Gardens
- Guided tour in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German or Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Entrance to Nasrid Palaces
- Hotel Transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Visit the Alhambra, once the Palatial City and Royal Christian House, and now a National Monument of Spain
Gain fast-track entry to the Alhambra Complex, a National and Artistic Monument of Spain. A fortress that has evolved and grown into a palace, having changed hands from the Romans, the Nasrids, and the Christians, the Alhambra is a standing lesson about the history of Granada and Andalusia in general. Alhambra's architecture is telling of this history. Apart from an English or a Spanish, French, German, an Italian tour, you can also opt for a bilingual tour with a guide who speaks fluent English and Spanish.
Learn about the different architectural styles that make up the different parts of the Alhambra Complex
Walk through the passages and admire the different styles of architecture that were used as the Complex expanded. Your guide will regale you with tales about the Complex's history and provenance as you make your way through. Marvel at the Gate of the Pomegranates and gaze at the Washington Irving Monument. You will also get to visit the Palace of Charles V, built by the Holy Roman Emperor in Alhambra for the poignant significance of being a Muslim fortress that was conquered by his own Christian grandparents. The many pillared palaces is a sight to behold, regardless of its origins.
Visit the Generalife, the luxurious former Summer Palace and country estate of the Nasrid rulers of Granada
The Generalife also known as the Architect's Garden, is easily one of the oldest examples of Moorish gardens. In fact, the entire estate is a series of gardens and fountains with exceptional Islamic motifs and architecture tying it all together. Cool turquoise water, flower beds, and lush greenery make the Generalife a beautiful sight. You will also get to spend some time in the Dehesa of Generalife, a vast green expanse offering incredible scenic views of the surroundings.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please provide the full name, date of birth and ID details for each participant while booking. Failure to do so could lead to you being denied access into the Alhambra.
- Please carry your original passport/driver's license with you. The staff of Alhambra can require it at any moment and you will not be able to access the monument without it.
- Entrance to the Nasrid Palaces is not included.
- The tour lasts approximately 3 hours.
- Please check the calendar for further details on the tour schedule.
- Please reach the meeting point at least 10-15 minutes before the starting time of your tour.
- Please note that this tour is not available on January 1st.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible for those with impaired mobility.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
- Your mobile voucher will be sent to you instantly. Please display it on a mobile device to your tour guide at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.