Vatican Gardens Open Bus & Castel Sant'Angelo Entry
Visit the Vatican Gardens on this open minibus trip and learn some intriguing information about the Castel Sant'Angelo with the help of the audio guide, all while enjoying the skip-the-line admission.
- See the lush heart of the world's tiniest state on this open minibus tour of the Vatican Gardens.
- Spend some time in the Vatican Gardens, which combine art and nature in perfect harmony.
- Enjoy the peacefulness of the Vatican Gardens with the help of a multilingual audio guide.
- Learn about the history of this mausoleum-turned-museum, The Castel Sant'Angelo, with skip-the-line, hosted access.
- From the museum terrace, which gives panoramic views of Rome and the Tiber River, admire beautifully preserved Renaissance paintings and other pieces of art.
- Before proceeding to the Papal Residence, climb the spiral staircase to the Chamber of Ashes, which once housed a number of famous figures.
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Vatican gardens by open bus
- Multilingual audio guide for the bus
- Free Wi-fi at the meeting point
- Admission tickets with reservation for Castel Sant'Angelo Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Audio guide for Castel Sant'Angelo
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
On this open minibus tour of the Vatican Gardens, visit the green heart of the world's tiniest state. Tour the Vatican Gardens to admire the beautiful hectares of well-kept greenery, which may be viewed with or without tickets to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. With skip-the-line, hosted access, learn about the history of this mausoleum-turned-museum. The Castel Sant'Angelo, located on the right bank of the Tiber and only a short distance from the Vatican City, is an old castle with centuries of history.
Explore the museum's seven floors to see an astonishing collection of antique antiquities and well-preserved Renaissance murals. . The edifice, which was completed in 135 AD for the Roman Emperor Hadrian, has played a major role in Rome's architectural history. Climb the spiral staircase to the Chamber of Ashes, which housed a number of historical personalities, before going on to the Papal Residence. As you examine the paintings in each area, immerse yourself in the story that each space has to tell.
know before you go
Please cover your shoulders and knees as a dress code is required for this tour.
Mon-Sat from 10:30am and 1:30pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at LUNGOTEVERE CASTELLO 50 - 00186 ROME
- Address: LUNGOTEVERE CASTELLO 50 - 00186 ROME, Italy.
- Take Buses 280, 492, and more to the stop Crescenzio/Orazio, which is a 5-minute walk from the redemption point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.