Combo (Save 5%): Colosseum + Castel Sant'Angelo Tickets
With this combo ticket, you get access to two of Rome's cultural landmarks: the Colosseum, one of the most awe-inspiring structures ever built, and Castel Sant'Angelo - home to the crème de la crème of Roman art, weaponry, and architecture.
Select your ticket type
- Make the best of your holiday in Rome and visit two iconic buildings with one money-saving combo ticket.
- Explore the Colosseum, a landmark synonymous with Rome itself.
- Visit the Roman Forum and see the Temple of Saturn, the Arch of Septimius Severus, and more.
- Get access to Palatine Hill, once the chosen spot for Emperors to build their homes.
- Tour Castel Sant'Angelo, an ancient, historical building that has existed since the 2nd century.
- Find out how parts of the building served as living quarters, a fortress, and even a prison.
- Admire the architecture of the building and its preserved statues, art, and weapons at your own pace.
- Access to the Colosseum
- Access to the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Colosseum
- Access to Castel Sant'Angelo
- Booking and handling fee
- Guide accompanying you on the tour.
- Access to Colosseum's 4th and 5th floors or the Underground.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Visit two of Rome's crown jewels with this one ticket: the Colosseum, as well as the Castel Sant'Angelo. Both have played a fundamental part in shaping the history of Rome!
As one of Italy’s most popular destinations, the Colosseum brings in over 5 million visitors every year. It is believed that the ancient emperors created it as a gift to the Roman people. This grand outdoor amphitheater once served as the epicenter for entertainment, hosting public spectacles and games. The exhibitions of exotic animals, executions of prisoners, and gladiator fights kept the Roman people entertained for years here at the Colosseum. Step back in time, marvel at the impressive architecture, and walk the floor of the greatest arena known to mankind. Your ticket also includes entry to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum. Tour popular sites such as the Temple of Antoninus Pius, the Arch of Septimius Severus, and more. Palatine Hill, on the other hand, was once considered the most desirable neighborhood in Rome. Today it lives on as an extensive archaeological site.
Built in AD 135–139 by Emperor Hadrian as a mausoleum for himself and his family, the Castel Sant'Angelo has had quite an interesting history. In the Middle Ages, it was transformed into a fortress and over the next 10 centuries served as a military building and a place of refuge for popes during the sieges in 1527. Explore the museum here and get a sneak peek into Roman history and architecture. Divided into five floors that are connected by a spiral ramp, you will have access to the chamber of ashes, and the cells in which many historical figures were incarcerated. You will also see beautifully decorated rooms that acted as a Papal residence and an extensive collection of ancient weapons. Make your way to the large terrace on the top floor, where you can wrap up your experience with stunning, panoramic views of Rome.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Colosseum & Castel St Angelo Entry
- Colosseum Entry with Arena Access & Castel St Angelo Entry
- Daily between 9 AM - 7:30 PM (last entry at 6:30 PM)
Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- 2nd Jan - 15th Feb: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (last entry at 3:30 PM)
- 16th Feb - 15th Mar: 8:30 AM - 5 PM (last entry at 4:00 PM)
- 16th Mar - 30th Mar: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (last entry at 4:30 PM)
- 31st Mar - 31st Aug: 8:30 AM - 7:15 PM (last entry at 6:15 PM)
- 1st Sep - 30th Sep: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM (last entry at 6 PM)
- 1st Oct - 26th Oct: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (last entry at 5:30 PM)
- 27th Oct - 31st Dec: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (last entry at 3:30 PM)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem the tickets at Castel Sant'Angelo.
- Head to the "Individual Entrance Gate" at the Colosseum and go directly to the line which says "Visitors With Reservations" with your mobile ticket and valid photo ID.
- Scan your mobile ticket at the turnstile and proceed to the mandatory security check.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.