Budapest: Grand City Tour with Parliament Visit
Admire Budapest’s best highlights and enjoy a guided tour of Europe’s largest Parliament building! Along the way, you will see Buda’s Castle District, soak in the views from Gellért Hill, make a pitstop at Heroes’ Square, and marvel at Hungary’s Crown Jewels!
- Walk through Buda’s Castle District, the epicenter of the city’s most important museums and attractions
- Head to the top of Gellért Hill to see spectacular views of the city
- See the city’s most landmark site, the Heroes’ Square that has statues of Hungarian kings and dukes
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Parliament and see the Hungarian Crown Jewels
- Choose between English, Spanish, and German-guided tours
- Entrance fee to the Parliament
- Expert guide
- 1-hour House of Parliament tour
- Hotel transfers
- Additional gratuities
flexible cancellation policy
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Begin your Budapest tour by heading to the Castle District for a short walk to see the area’s main attractions. Drop by Matthias Church and the Fishermen’s Bastion, and enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding area. Continue onwards with a drive to the Citadel and make your way to the top of Gellért Hill, where you can get picturesque views of the entire city. Walk past the Elizabeth Bridge to the Pest side and see the famous Central Market Hall and Europe’s largest synagogue. Next, enjoy a short drive to the city park.
Along the way, you’ll see the largest thermal spa in Europe as well as the Budapest Zoo. Make a pitstop at Heroes’ Square, and see statues of renowned Hungarian kings and dukes. From here, you will make your way to Andrássy Avenue all the way to downtown Pest, and pass by the Opera House and St. Stephen’s Basilica.
Your last stop is the Parliament Building. Disembark from the bus and set off on a 1-hour guided tour of this magnificent structure. Inside, see the stately session room, the intricately decorated central staircase, and the great vaulted hall. Visit the cupola room, and see the Crown Jewels and the Hungarian Holy Crown.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- The tour begins at 10 AM and ends at 2 PM
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- You may enter the Hungarian Parliament following a security check. Larger bags, packages, and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited
- The tour may get canceled due to Parliament programs and state protocol events
- Make sure to have your photo ID/passport with you when entering the building
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at Cityrama Travel Agency, Budapest, Báthory utca 19, 1054 Hungary
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Cityrama Travel Agency, Budapest
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is ‘Báthory Utca’, a 2-minute walk to the meeting point
- Bus #9 will get you here
- The nearest subway station is Nyugati Pályaudvar (Western Railway Station)
- Metro line #M3 will get you here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout