Visit the legendary Borghese Gallery in Rome at the Villa Borghese Pinciana with the last entrance or skip-the-line ticket based on your selection. With an optional audio guide, explore the magnificent villa and garden along with the collection of works by artists like Caravaggio, Canova, and Raphael in depth.
- Explore the world-famous Borghese Gallery as you enter with ease using the skip-the-line ticket or last entrance ticket to witness the beautiful collection of paintings, sculptures, and antiquities originally started by Cardinal Scipione Borghese.
- Upgrade your tickets and enjoy exploring the magnificent Borghese Villa and the garden, the third largest park in Rome, and the gallery using the audio guide and to include a golf cart ride.
- Marvel at the works of Caravaggio, Canova, and Raphael as the staff assists you through the experience and answers any questions you might have.
- You can choose between a skip-the-line experience or last entrance experience to tour the Borghese Gallery, Villa, and the Garden.
- Fun Fact: The gallery's ceiling is a magnificent work by Mariano Rossi, painted in a trompe l'oeil (appears to be 3D) manner, creating the impression that the ceiling is much higher than it actually is.
- Admission to Borghese Gallery
- Skip-the-line entrance (depending on option selected)
- Last entrance (depending on option selected)
- Audio guide (optional)
- Reserved time to enter limited access exhibition
- Assistance in English
- Garden golf cart ride
- Smartphone/Audio Device
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy a mindblowing experience as the exquisite collection of Cardinal Scipione Borghese is sensational. This is the most popular art gallery in the world which was actually a lifelong passion of Cardinal Scipione, the nephew of Pope Paul V where you can find works by Caravaggio, Canova, Bernini, Titian, Raphael, and many more. Choose either the skip-the-line ticket or the last entrance ticket to marvel at the artwork to the fullest. You will find magnificent paintings such as “Christ Carried to the Tomb”, “Bernini Self-Portrait at a Mature Age”, “Apollo and Daphne” by Dosso Dossi, “Tobias and the Angel”, “The Deposition”, etc.
While the paintings are spectacular, the sculptures are on the brink of coming alive. One of the best works on display is Ratto di Proserpina created by Gian Lorenzo Bernini, an Italian artist. Berning designed this remarkable marble structure at the age of 23. The work is incredibly detailed and you can see the indents of Pluto’s fingers are distinctly visible on Proserpina’s flesh.
You can explore the rooms in the villa as well as the spectacular garden, which has an arrow of fountains, plants, and beautiful flowers and happens to be the third largest park in Rome.
know before you go
know before you go
- The audio guide is available in English, Italian, and French.
- If the audio guide option is selected, download the app POP guide.
- Daily: 5:45pm to 8:45pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Borghese Gallery and Museum (Main Entrance).
- Address: 00197 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy.
- Our staff will be holding an Orange “Loving Rome” Flag.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Pinciana/Museo Borghese. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 52, 53, 63, 83 and many more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Spagna. It is a 16-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metro MEA to get you there.