Priority Entrance tickets to the Baths of Diocletian
Find yourself in the ancient city of Rome as you tour the Baths of Diocletian, an integral part of the National Roman Museum. Comprised of traditional pools of varying temperatures, an open-air swimming pool and many intriguing rooms!
- Make your way to the head of the line with your priority entrance tickets without whiling your time away
- Quench your thirst of curiosity as you head to the Baths of Diocletian, an integral part of the National Roman Museum
- Admire the magnificent structure of the bath, which happens to be the largest in all of Ancient Rome
- The Baths of Diocletian boast its traditional pools of water known for being held at different temperatures, like caldarium, frigidarium and tepidarium
- Additionally, check out the bath’s central hall, the open-air swimming pool and many other rooms used for varying purposes
- Choose to include an interesting Virtual Reality tour of the Baths of Diocletian to your ticket
- Priority entrance tickets to the Baths of Diocletian
- VR experience of the Baths (Optional)
Ages 17yrs and below go free. EU citizens aged 18-25 and EU teachers/professionals enjoy reduced prices
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- Priority Entrance tickets to the Baths of Diocletian: Admission Ticket
- Priority Entrance tickets to the Baths of Diocletian: 3D Guide of the Baths of Diocletian
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
Sign yourself up for a day of learning, sightseeing and fun at one of the four seats of the National Roman Museum, the Baths of Diocletian! Today, the Bath is taken up by the Museum of Epigraphy, which mainly collects and preserves written texts from the 8th century B.C to the 4th century A.D. Admire the largest bath in all of Ancient Rome as you walk around its massive structure. Apart from the traditional pools being held at varying temperatures (calidarium, frigidarium and tepidarium), the bath also boasts a central hall, an open-air swimming pool and various significant rooms that had specific purposes back in the day.
Don’t miss out on the unique Virtual Reality experience in the multimedia room that reconstructs the monuments and sites for you to see. Check out the octagonal room that hosts numerous sculptures of the baths. Needless to say, this experience will give you a view up close of Ancient Rome from centuries ago.
know before you go
Tue - Sun: 9:00 AM- 7:30 PM
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Your meeting point is at the attraction itself- the Baths of Diocletian (Via delle Terme di Diocleziano, 00185 Roma)
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Baths of Diocletian
- Nearest bus stop is Termini/De Nicola, a 2-minute walk to the attraction
- Buses 75, n92, nMB & nMB1 stop here
- Nearest metro station is Termini, which is a 3-minute walk to the attraction
- Metro lines MEA, MEB & MEB1 stop here