Bali Instagram Tour
Visit East Bali’s most scenic and Insta-worthy attractions on this full-day guided tour.
- Immerse yourself in Bali’s rich history and culture with an expert local guide
- Discover spectacular vantage points for memorable photographs
- Click the Instagram famous picture, standing at the Lempuyang Temple’s “Gates of Heaven”
- Enjoy a comfortable tour experience in a private air-conditioned car
- Private air-conditioned car
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to all the attractions mentioned in your itinerary
- Personal expenses
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on cancelling up to 24 hours before schedule
Your tour will begin with an early morning pick up from your hotel. Enjoy a scenic drive past lush rice paddies and mountain scenery as you make your way to the East Bali attractions. Your first stop is the Lempuyang Temple, one of the oldest and most sacred temples on the island. Also known as the “Gateway of Heaven”, the temple is located 1,775m above sea level on Mount Lempuyang and overlooks the biggest volcano in Bali, Agung Volcano. Your guide will take you through the temple’s rich history and show you the most photo-worthy spots.
Next, you will visit the Tirta Gangga Water Palace, a former royal palace of Karangasem empire. Featuring lush rice paddies, ornamental gardens, sculptures of mythical creatures, fish ponds and an eleven-tiered fountain, the palace makes for some amazing shots.
After a break for lunch at a local Balinese restaurant, your last stop will be the scenic Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Venture through a dense jungle landscape and winding caves to make your way to the falls. Admire the spectacular display of sun rays shining through the cave as it creates natural beams across the canyon.
As your tour ends, return to your hotel with a photo gallery full of beautiful pictures that will make for an aesthetic Instagram feed, guaranteed to impress your friends and followers!
- This tour requires a minimum booking of 2 people
- Don’t forget to pack your camera!
- Please wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
- Being in the good physical condition is required as the tour involve a short hike up the stairs at the Lempuyang Temple
Hotel Pick Up Information
- Hotel pick up is included for hotels located in the service areas - Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Ubud
- If you are staying outside the service areas and want to request a pick-up, you can do so for an additional charge of IDR 250k/car
- 4:30 AM -6:00 AM hotel pick up (depends on your hotel)
- 9:45 AM - Visit Lempuyang Temple
- 11:00 AM - Visit Tirta Gangga Water Palace
- 12:45 PM - Lunch at a local restaurant (own expense)
- 1:45 PM - Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- 3:00 PM - Back to the hotel
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays