Apostolic Palace Ticket
Visiting the Apostolic Palace is one of the best things to do in Vatican City. This palace will give you an opportunity to witness art and relics from various points in history. Most importantly, you get to see where the current pope resides.
- The entrance ticket will give visitors access to the Apostolic Palace of Castel Gandolfo.
- This is the exclusive residence of the Pope, and a must-see when you're in the city.
- Inside see artifacts, treasures, and art, and listen to the audio guide narrate their historical significance.
- Outside, stroll through the lush gardens of Villa Barberini and enjoy the sparkling waters of Castel Gandolfo.
- The well-mowed lawns are laden with tons of statues and fringed by beautiful pillars.
- Entry into the Apostolic Palace
- Multilingual audio guide
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
This entrance ticket will give visitors access to the Apostolic Palace is where the current Pope resides. Of course, certain areas are restricted. However, you can revel in the beautiful architecture and statues. As you walk through the hallways, you’ll find the walls laded with art from various moments in history.
Outside you’ll be able to visit the lush gardens of Villa Barberini. The audio guide will even narrate amazing tales of ancient treasures and history. As you explore, you may even come across the remains of the Villa of Domitian, which was the country residence of Emperor Domitian.
This experience is definitely a must if you’re planning on visiting Vatican City. You might even catch a glimpse of the pope if you visit the palace on Wednesday.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
- All visitors are obligated to wear masks.
- Access will be denied to those with a body temperature of 37.5 C or more.
- It is required to maintain a social distance of 1m and avoid gatherings.
- The experience is wheelchair-accessible. However, you are required to provide a notice in advance.
- You can only carry small bags as there is no luggage or coat check.
Mon to Sun: 10am to 6pm.
Infants aged 0-5 can go for free. Children aged 6-18, as well as students, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your ticket at the Apostolic Palace.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.