Combo (Save 9%): Anne Frank Walking Tour + Canal Cruise Tickets
A convenient and money-saving combo tour of Amsterdam's finest: an Anne Frank walking tour and a serene Canal Cruise along Amsterdam's UNESCO-listed canals.
Select your ticket type
- Enjoy a 2-in-1 combo of Amsterdam's must-try experiences: it is convenient and pocket-friendly.
- Learn about life in Amsterdam during the Nazi occupation and the horrors faced by the Jews on your Anne Frank walking tour.
- Discover the story of Anne Frank's diary and how it came to be published by her father Otto Frank.
- This tour takes place in south Amsterdam, constructed in the 1920s.
- Explore the synagogues and memorials post-tour on your own, at your own pace.
- Also enjoy the sights of the Dutch Capital on a delightful cruise through the illustrious canal district in Amsterdam
- Admire Amsterdam's treasured architecture and its charming 17-century houses lining the canals
- See famous landmarks like the Anne Frank House Museum and the Skinny Bridge
- Enjoy immersive audio commentary in 19 languages about the ins and outs of the city
Anne Frank Walking Tour:
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- 1.5-hr walking tour
- Small tour group (12 guests or less)
Amsterdam Canal Cruise:
- 1hr Amsterdam Canal cruise
- GPS audio guide in 19 languages
- Entrance ticket to Anne Frank House
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for the guide
- Entrance ticket to the Jewish Historical Museum and the Portuguese Synagogue
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Anne Frank Walking Tour
That Anne Frank lived in a warehouse in Nazi-occupied Amsterdam and became famous for her diary that described her world, is well known. Less known is her life as a young girl who moved from Germany to Amsterdam. Her father, fearing for the safety of his family, took them to Amsterdam, where he hoped they would be safe from Hitler. They arrived in 1934 and settled in a house in Merwedeplein and it is from here that you will begin your walking tour. Explore the places that were important to Anne Frank during her childhood. See the school she went to, the book shop she bought her famous diary from, and visit the house where Miep Gies (the woman who handed the diary over to Otto Frank) lived back then. This tour occurs in south Amsterdam; get acquainted with a part of the city that you would otherwise not see, as a tourist. Your tour ends at square Victorieplein.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
The best way to take in Amsterdam is from the water, and this cruise enables you to do just that. Take in the Dutch Baroque architecture that spreads across the canal banks and feel the artistic expression radiate from this UNESCO World Heritage Site. On your cruise, you’ll cover not just the 17th-century renaissance age; but also the modern age 21st-century look of Amsterdam. From the Anne Frank House Museum, the historic Heritage Museum, the hallowed Westerkerk Church and the Skinny Bridge, this cruise covers it all. Board whenever you please depending on your preferences. Either board during the day and witness the city in all its glory or you may choose to board the cruise after dusk and see a whole different side of the city.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- Italian Guided Tour
- French Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
- Reduced price tickets are available for children and infants. Please choose accordingly on the next page.
- Wear comfortable footwear on your walking tour, as it involves a fair amount of walking.
Audio Guide Languages (Cruise Only)
- Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide/at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Anne Frank Tour
- The meeting point for this tour is in front of the Jewish Historical Museum (Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1).
- Your tour guide will be waiting at this location with an orange umbrella for easy recognition.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Redeem your voucher at Lovers Canal Cruises, in front of Central Station
- Address: Prins Hendrikkade 25 1012 TM Amsterdam
- Landmark: Opposite A-Train Hotel
This ticket is valid for the time and date selected during checkout.