Pancake Cruise in Amsterdam
Every day is pancake day in Amsterdam. Load up all the pancakes you can eat on this 75-minute boat tour!
- Hop on the Pancake Boat and set sail on a syrupy-sweet 75-minute boat tour on the IJ River.
- Polish off all the yum Dutch pancakes you can eat, loaded with sweet and savory toppings.
- Cruise past some of Amsterdam's most impressive sites including the A'DAM Tower and EYE Museum.
- 75-minute boat tour
- All-you-can-eat pancakes
- Buffet with a variety of toppings
- Ball pit for children
- Drinks (available for purchase)
You can cancel these tickets up to 0 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
What batter way to sample the Dutch pancake than on a 75-minute boat trip that takes you past Amsterdam's top highlights? Dutch pancakes are a lot bigger and thinner than their American counterparts. They're thicker than crepes, too. The best way to eat them is by loading them up with toppings. Add whatever you like: Dutch cheese, bacon, fruit, chocolate, marmalade, and more. Whatever you choose, it's bound to be flippin' good! Simply sit back and enjoy your all-you-can-eat pannenkoek adventure as you pass by Amsterdam sights like A'DAM Tower and the Eye Museum.
know before you go
know before you go
As of the 25th of September 2021 a COVID-19 Certificate with a negative test result (no older than 24 hours), proof of vaccination or proof of recovery, will be mandatory in order to visit bars/ restaurants (indoor), events, sport events and museums/ attractions in the Netherlands. Please note that this is only mandatory for the age of 13 years and older.
Infants aged 0-2 go for free. Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Ms. van Riemsdijkweg 33, 1033 AD, Amsterdam.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest ferry terminal is 'Amsterdam, NDSM.' Catch ferry F4 or F7 to get there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.