Fast Track Tickets to the NEMO Science Museum
Looking to inspire a love of science in the kids in your life? Head to the NEMO Science Museum!
- Make science fun for the whole family with a visit to NEMO Science Museum
- Discover how science has evolved over the centuries, and learn about natural phenomena
- Find out what goes on behind an online order, and see the world through mathematical patterns
- Put on a lab coat and investigate the building blocks of the cosmos through experiments
- Challenge your senses, try surprising experiments and get a better understanding of the human body
- Find out the significance of sustainable sources of energy
- Entry into NEMO Science Museum
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
A world of fun and adventure awaits you at NEMO Science Museum! On the first floor (Fenomena), learn how to conduct scientific research and investigate natural phenomena around you such as light, sound and static electricity. For those inspired by Greta Thunberg, the second floor, Technium will be especially interesting. You will understand why it is better to replace fossil fuels with other sustainable energy sources, and discover everything about water purification (and how the Netherlands uses it to keep itself from flooding!). You will also get to design, create, test and improve simple technical products in the workshop.
In Elementa, the third floor, it's all about the cosmos. Open your mind as you go back to the Big Bang, and use microscopes to study the tiniest particles. Humania, on the fourth floor, will teach you about health, memory, happiness, face and behavior - and perhaps most interestingly, how the human brain works. The last floor, Energetics will allow you to experience the power of sustainable energy sources such as wind, water and sun. Find out the time with a sun dial, or play with water and make a rainbow. The learning is endless! Once you're done exploring, enjoy lunch or a cup of coffee in the restaurant against an impressive view of Amsterdam.
know before you go
- Children aged 3 and under do not require tickets, whereas children 4 years and older pay same as adult rate
- Make sure to bring and wear masks
- The museum is wheelchair-accessible
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at NEMO Science Museum
- Address: Oosterdok 2, 1011 VX Amsterdam, Netherlands
- To find this point on Google Maps, simply search for - NEMO Science Museum
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
From the Central Station
- On foot: 15 minutes walk. From the main exit of Central Station, turn left
- By bus: Take bus #22 and get off at the Kadijksplein stop
NEMO does not have its own parking facilities. There are four parking garages near NEMO. The parking rates differ per garage and are regularly adjusted:
- Parking garage Oosterdok (400 meters away)
- Parking garage Markenhoven (600 meters away)
- Q-Park parking garage Waterlooplein (750 meters away)
- Q-Park parking garage Amsterdam Central (1.3 km away)
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout