Altare della Patria Glass Elevator Ticket
Enjoy stunning views of Rome and its attractions from the rooftop of the Victor Emmanuel II monument in Venice Square. Take an unforgettable glass elevator ride along with an audio guide.
- Experience Rome like never before, with 360-degree panoramic views of the city.
- Enjoy unobstructed views of Rome’s most renowned attractions.
- Visit the stunning Victor Emmanuel II Monument, and admire its incredible architecture and statues.
- Get a chance to ride up on a unique glass elevator to the terrace of the monument.
- Learn about Rome with the help of an audio guide.
- Panoramic view audio guide app
- Panoramic elevator entrance fee
- 25-minute long Ancient Rome multimedia video
- Hosted entry
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Hotel transfers
- Services of a professional guide
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Your experience will start from the tour operator’s office. Here, you can enjoy a 25-minute long multimedia video that highlights the splendor and beauty of Ancient Rome. You can download an informative audioguide app that offers a plethora of information about Rome.
You will then make your way across the square to the monument of Victor Emmanuel II. The monument is a neoclassical interpretation of the ancient Roman Forum, and features some breathtaking statues. Here, you will climb into a glass elevator along with a host. The chariot statue on top of the monument hides a terrace offering panoramic views of the city. From here, you can catch unobstructed views of the eternal city. You can see the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, and the Colosseum from your vantage point.
The audio guide app offers a great deal of insight into the monument, as well as the city’s numerous attractions. This is the perfect spot for some memorable photographs, before you make your way back to the tour operator office.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Pets are not allowed into the attraction.
- Luggage and large bags are not allowed into the attraction.
- Guests are required to bring their own headphones to enjoy the audio guide experience.
Infants aged 5 and under go free. Children aged 6-17 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets at The Touristation Office, next to Piazza Venezia.
- When facing the Vittorio Emanuele II monument, it is on the right-hand side. Walk across the gardens and the bus stop. There is a small fountain just in front of the Touristation Office.
- Address : Piazza d'Ara Coeli, 16, Touristation Piazza Venezia Office.
- The closest bus stop is Piazza Venezia. within 1-minute walk from the office.
- Buses 30, 40. 44, 62 and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.