Lisboa`s Oceanario Ticket
Four marine habitats spread across 5 million liters of seawater, the Oceanario de Lisboa is a paradise for all those who love marine Biology!
- Over 8,000 sea creatures belonging to over 500 species await you at the Oceanario de Lisboa
- Waltz through different ocean environments: the Atlantic, Tropical Indian reefs, Pacific Ocean, and more
- The Oceanário's conservation programs will leave you in awe
- From exotic fish like the African Butterflyfish to tropical amphibians like the Dusky Salamandar, you’ll find them all
- Discover how simple changes in our everyday routine can go a long way in protecting our oceans
- Check out Takashi Amano's underwater artistic interpretation of the complex diversity
- Don’t forget to carry your camera as this aquarium is a treasure trove of Instagram-worthy moments
- Admission into Lisboa's Oceánario
- Access to temporary & permanent exhibitions
- Foods & drinks
These tickets cannot be canceled. However, they offer an extended validity (till the end of the year).
Sign up for a day packed with aquatic wonders at one of Lisbon's biggest attractions, the Oceanário de Lisboa! Feel like you're treading on the ocean bed as the oceanarium is spread across 5,000 m3! As you walk inside, you'll spot Vasco, the official mascot for the Oceanário. Home to over 8,000 marine animals, you'll see birds, fishes, mammals, and then some. Get up close and personal with the underwater world filled with different kinds of corals, starfish, cuttlefish, and a number of amphibians - all coexisting peacefully.
Gaze into the limitless open ocean at the main aquarium and notice surface-thrivers, mid-level swimmers, and bottom feeders altogether. Make sure you check out the various habitats that recreate unique ocean ecosystems, such as the Tropical Indian coral reefs or the North Atlantic rocky coast! Takashi Amano created an artistic interpretation of the complex diversity of tropical rainforests: only underwater! Enjoy this magical ride and learn more about the oceanarium's focus on conservation and environmental responsibility.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Facemasks are mandatory
- Guests are recommended to maintain social distancing
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Flash photography is prohibited
- The Oceanario is wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Guidebooks are available in English and Portuguese for further details
- To ensure compliance with the DGS instructions and the management of the maximum capacity of the installation, you might have to face waiting periods or stand in queues
31st March 2020 onwards
10:00 AM- 8:00 PM (last entry 7:00 PM)
On 25th December 2020
1:00 PM- 6:00 PM
On 1st January 2021
12:00 Noon- 6:00 PM
Children between the age of 4-12yrs and senior citizens over 64 years can enjoy discounted tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Oceanário de Lisboa
- Address: Esplanada Dom Carlos I s/nº, 1990-005 Lisboa, Portugal
- The closest bus stop is Oriente (East) Station
- Buses 705, 725, 728, 744, 708, 750, 759, 782, 794 will get you here
- Get down at the Red line – Oriente (East) Station
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout