Skip the Line Youseum Tickets: Amsterdam
Visit the Amsterdam-based experiential museum, Youseum- one dedicated to the era of social media!
- Visit Youseum, Amsterdam for a unique social media experience you'll never forget.
- Stroll in and out of 15 rooms with 25 interactive elements that promise great fun for you and your family.
- Jump into the "sea of likes", dive into a gigantic ball pit, get married Amsterdam-style in an LGBTQ wedding chapel, and more.
- Keep your cameras handy as you click away to glory: be the artist, the artwork, and the critic all at once!
- Engage your brain with the interactive exhibitions, allowing you to tap into the unique world of art, social media, and identity.
- Skip-the-line entry into Youseum Amsterdam
- Access to 25 curated rooms
- Food & drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
At Youseum, Amsterdam there's only one rule: keep your cameras handy (because you're going to need them)! Enter a world of exciting photo opportunities at the Youseum, where you're the artist, the artwork, and the critic. Hop between 15 stunningly curated rooms with 25 interactive elements, promising fun and excitement for you and your family. Take more selfies than you know what to do with at this attraction, where art makes your photos pop in a way you won't know how! Dive into a "sea of likes", be reflective in the infinity room, splash around in a gigantic ball pit, get married in an LGBTQ wedding chapel, and sleep on a pile of cash at the International Bank of You! Be more and more intrigued by the installations, but don't put your cameras down: let your creativity run wild and engage your brain till the very end. Venture through this unique world of art, social media, and identity.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Enjoy free parking & WiFi.
- Food and drinks available for purchase.
- Cloakroom servicdes are available.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is allowed. However, tripods and other standing devices for your camera are not permitted.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Sun, Mon, Wed & Thur: 10am - 5pm
- Fri & Sat: 10am - 6pm
- Closed on Tue
Infants aged 3 and under go free. Children aged 4-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Youseum, Amsterdam.
- Address: Weesperzijde 150, 1097 DS Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The closest transit stop is Amsterdam Amstel, a 5-min walk to the attraction.
- Train lines intercity & sprinter will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.